Aishwarya Rai Bachchan In Her Fairy-Tale Dress At Cannes Is So Unreal
The red carpet at Cannes' annual film festival is where the biggest stars from all over the world bring their A game to
The Cannes Film Festival is an invitation-only event that brings the world's best performers together under one roof. While the main event is still the competition of films, actors and actresses will also put on their best and most fashionable costumes for the red carpet walk.
And we have to say that this year is definitely the Year of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at Cannes
The Indian actress turned up in a dreamy Michael Cinco gown for her first Cannes red carpet walk of 2017.
1. First of all, look at that dress in its full majesty
2. It is the most magical dress humankind has ever seen
3. And you know what? Aishwarya knows it.
That's the queenly victory wave right there.
4. "Yes, yes, thank you for your kind words."
5. "Here's a kiss for y'all, my people."
6. "Oh this material? It's made from 20 yards of princess' dreams."
7. "You need one more shot?"
8. "Come, I pose for you."
9. She carried it off so effortlessly with a simple hairstyle
10. Such beautiful straight hair...
11. "My Cannes gown bring them paps to the yard. Damn right, it's better than yours."
That's French model Thylane Blondeau in gold.
12. Damn right, even this lady can't help but to snap a photo
13. Even @badgalriri wants some of that dress
14. America has Beyoncé, Asia has Aishwarya Rai
15. "Enough red carpet time. Time to proceed."
(Raises a hand for someone to escort her up the stairs of fashion immortality.)
16. In case you're wondering if that dress is heavy...
You need five people for this job.