Good Vibes Is Back — Here Are All The Details & When You Can Purchase Tickets
After a three-year-long hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Good Vibes is back — and this time, they're repping a whole new festival
When Good Vibes Festival was cancelled back-to-back in 2020 and 2021, many breathed a sigh of relief due to the changes that were taking place globally. But for the party animals that were looking forward to the annual celebration, it was beyond a huge disappointment.
Luckily for us, the team behind Malaysia's premier music festival, Future Sound Asia, has just announced their much-anticipated comeback with a new rendition of the event, Good Vibes Weekender.
According to the Head of Entertainment at Future Sound Asia, Wan Alman, Good Vibes Weekender is going to represent the newest banner under the Good Vibes banner, "Good Vibes has always been ahead of the curve for music trends, and with more Asian acts making waves with a bigger audience, we would also like the inaugural Good Vibes Weekender to reflect that."
Spread across two days in September, Good Vibes Weekender will be held at Surf Beach in Sunway Lagoon, and will feature a star-studded lineup
Premiering on Friday, 23 September, some of the acts performing on the first day of the music festival include former 2NE1 member, CL, Malaysia's number one rapper, Joe Flizzow, and French-Malaysian artiste, SonaOne, among others.
The second day, Saturday, 24 September, will be headlined by K-pop star, Jackson Wang, including performances by Filipino-British indie singer-songwriter beabadoobee, and homegrown talents such as Late Night Frequency and Yonnyboii.
Here is a full rundown of the entire line-up for both days of the festival:
Tickets for the event go on sale TODAY! Members of the public will get the chance to grab a general admissions pass or the lavish VIP option instead.
Per the Good Vibes Weekender 2022 website, ticket sales begin today, 2 August, at 3pm for the pre-sale, and at 4pm for the other admissions.
As for the breakdown on the variety of tickets, they are as follows:
1. General Admission Two-Day Pass Pre-Sale (RM399).
2. General Admission Two-Day Pass (RM499).
3. VIP Two-Day Pass (RM999).
Among some of the special access privileges included in the VIP pass is access to the VIP Deck with a raised viewing platform and bar, as well as an entrance to the exclusive front row pit in front of the main stages.
Certain protocols are in place to ensure the safety and security of all attendees at the festival
Among (but not limited to) the rules are:
- The event is strictly open to those fully vaccinated and aged 18 years old and above only (photo identification as proof of age will be required).
- Attendees will need to be fully vaccinated at least 14 days before the day of the event and will be asked to verify their vaccination status on their MySejahtera app.
- Attendees will not be required to buy entrance tickets to the Sunway Lagoon water park in order to attend this event.
- Ticket holders will need to redeem their tickets for wristbands in order to gain entry to the event.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times on both days and those found without wristbands will be asked to leave the venue (lost or damaged wristbands will not be replaced).
You will need to produce the following at the wristband redemption counter in order to redeem your wristband(s):
1. The e-ticket(s) in print or digital form.
2. A copy of the your valid photo identification or passport matching the customer name on the ticket(s).
Are you ready to get your groove on?
Here are the full details of the Good Vibes Weekender festival:
Click here to purchase a ticket to Good Vibes Weekender 2022
If you love live performances, get tickets for The Sound Of Music broadway show coming to Malaysia this December:
Read more #Entertainment stories on SAYS: