K-Pop Sensation IVE Is Coming To Malaysia In February 2024
K-pop girl group sensation IVE will be bringing their IVE the 1st World Tour to Malaysia in 2024!
The group, which consists of members Jang Wonyoung, Rei, An Yu-Jin, Leeseo, Gauel, and Kim Ji-won, made the announcement via social media yesterday, 9 November.
IVE will be performing in KL on Saturday, 17 February, and the concert is being organised by Live Nation Asia.
However, the organiser has yet to announce the venue for the concert.
The group recently made their comeback in October with the release of their latest single, Baddie
In 2022, IVE had a successful debut, winning 'Best Dance Performance by a Female Group', 'Best New Female Artist', 'Favourite New Artist', and 'Song of the Year (Daesang)' at the MAMA Awards.
Aside from KL, the group will also be performing in these cities in Asia on the following dates:
- Seoul - 7 October 2023 to 8 October 2023
- Yokohama - 15 November 2023 to 16 November 2023
- Jakarta - 13 January 2024 to 14 January 2024
- Bangkok - 27 January 2024
- Fukuoka - 31 January 2024 to 1 February 2024
- Osaka - 7 February 2024 to 8 February 2024
- Singapore - 24 February 2024
- Taipei - 2 March 2024
- Manila - 13 July 2024