28 Times We Totally Fell For Park Bo Gum In 'Love In The Moonlight'
He's seriously bae AF!
In case you've been living under a rock and have never heard of 'Love In The Moonlight' before, allow us to enlighten you
This latest edition to the ever-growing list of crazy popular K-drama's tells the tale of young crown prince Lee Yeong. Set in the Joseon Dynasty, it chronicles his journey from a cheeky idealistic prince to one of the greatest and most influential kings in Korean history as well as his relationship with a female author turned undercover male eunuch Hong Ra-On.
The drama's popularity has caused Park Bo Gum (the actor who plays Lee Yeong) to be thrust into full-on stardom, gaining a mass fan following of his own.
And after we checked out 'Love In The Moonlight' for ourselves, we can totally see why:
1. He won us over from the very start by dancing like this in the drama teaser...
2. ...and then KILLED us with this smile + wink combo at the end
3. Look at us forever please *dreamy sigh*
4. Stare into our soul
5. He's utterly adorable...
That "yes dear?" face, GAAAHH!
6. ...and also full of #SWAG
7. He's a total mischevious little prankster
We wouldn't even be mad TBH.
8. We completely melted at his cute chuckles
10. He's a total gentleman...
11. ...who knows how to sweep a girl off her feet, literally
12. And get her heart racing wheewww! *fans self*
13. He likes books. We like books. Soulmates confirmed.
15. Even when he's annoyed, he's adorable <3
16. He takes the cutest selfies with his costars, OMG!
17. Guys, pay attention. This is a confession done right. #gametoostrong
18. OMG. SO. SNEAKY.
Be still our beating hearts!
20. We feel totally safe knowing that he's got our backs no matter what
21. Because his fighting skills are 100% #onpoint
22. He’s the kind of teacher you’d want to study for
23. Oops, we "fell" for him ;P
24. We’ll be his personal pillow anytime he wants
25. And dance all night, alone, if that's what it takes for him to notice us
CAN'T. BREATHE. GAZE. TOO. INTENSE.
26. How could you NOT love this human puppy?
27. Seriously, HOWWWWW?!
^ You see, he really is a human puppy!
28. Don't even bother trying to save us Bo Gum, it's too late. Just leave us here to drown in our love for you.
BRB running to Korea now!
'I've been summoned by a crown prince' is a legit reason to apply for leave right?
'Love In The Moonlight' may have ended its official run on TV but you can watch it whenever you want on tonton! :D
For as low as RM 3 per day, you can become a tonton VIP and enjoy unlimited access to a library of over 23,000 hours of local and syndicated content consisting of dramas, movies, talk shows, and more.
Catch up on all the shows you've been missing out on or binge watch some of their exclusive dramas before they even air on TV! Plus, there's so much more for you to enjoy: LIVE TV, Virtual Live, Radio, Premium Channels, Live Events, & tonton LIVE exclusives.
And if that wasn't enough, you'll also be given access to their mobile app and offline viewing function. Talk about a complete package!
Click here to find out more and get started.