[GIVEAWAY] Win Passes To An Invite-Only Dinner Experience With Shane Filan From Westlife
The former frontman of the iconic '90s boyband is set to perform in Kuala Lumpur next month.
Mark your calendars, Westlife fans. Shane Filan, frontman of the iconic '90s boyband, will be making a solo trip to Kuala Lumpur next month for an exclusive showcase on 6 February!
The Irish singer-songwriter will performing at The Westin Kuala Lumpur for an evening in support of his new album.
After the group went their separate ways in 2012, Shane embarked on a solo career and has since released three albums, including 2017's 'Love Always'
'Love Always', which was released in August last year, features some of Shane's favourite love ballads, including Bangles' 'Eternal Flame', Bob Dylan's 'Make You Feel My Love', Lady Antebellum's 'I Need You Now', Bryan Adams' 'Heaven', and Jamie Scott's 'Unbreakable' (the first single of the album).
The album can be streamed online here.
Tickets to the showcase can be purchased online here at RM50 (Early Bird) and RM60 (standard). Each ticket includes one copy of Shane's 'Love Always' album.
You’ll also get to have it autographed and be entered into a lucky draw for a meet-and-greet opportunity with Shane. :D
Now we're gonna be kicking it up a notch for you '90s kids out there. Thanks to Universal Music Malaysia, we're giving away TWO (2) pairs of passes to the 'Up Close with Shane Filan' dinner experience!
Unlike the showcase, the intimate dinner experience is by invite-only and not open to the public. Plus, who would say no to free food? :p
Note: Winners will also receive entrance tickets to his showcase.
HOW TO WIN:
2. Answer this question in less than 50 words: "If you could ask Shane ONE question, what would it be and why?"
3. Submit your entry in the comments section of this Facebook post.
The giveaway ends on Thursday, 1 February @ 11.59PM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The giveaway is only open to persons currently residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above.
2. Winning entries will be judged based on relevance, originality, and creative merit. All decisions made are final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
3. All participants are required to fulfill all the listed requirements when submitting their entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
4. Winners will be contacted directly via Facebook and will be given 24 hours to respond. Should they fail to respond within the given time, the prize will be forfeited and passed on to the next best entry.
5. The prize is personal and cannot be sold or transferred to someone else. If the winner does not or cannot accept the prize, it reverts back to SAYS and it is at our sole discretion to award the prize to another participant in this giveaway.
6. By entering this contest, a contestant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Read more Entertainment news and exclusive celebrity interviews on SAYS: