7 Times Clueless Movie-Goers Were Part Of Something Unexpected At A Cinema
1. When two YouTubers decided to sneak into a film premiere screening in a cinema by dressing up as medics
YouTubers W2S are known for their gaming videos. They were approached to promote the Kingsman movie on their channel but instead of doing that, they snuck into the premiere dressed up as medics.
2. Dubbed the "Greatest Marriage Proposal EVER!!", this man planned a whole proposal using a movie trailer. Smooth...
Matt Still tells his girlfriend Ginny he has to work on a Saturday and gets Ginny's brother Charlie to take her see the Movie "Fast 5". As the trailers begin to play, Ginny hears a familiar voice on screen.
5. When a woman's toe got bitten by a rat while she was watching a movie
6. In Johor, a movie-goer was apparently possessed while watching "Villa Nabila" a horror film based on an abandoned house.
This film is made based on the real stories that took place at an abandoned house in Johor called Villa Nabila.cinema.com.my
According to social media on 16 January 2015, a commotion broke out after a movie goer went hysterical while watching "Villa Nabila" at a cinema in TGV Aeon Tebrau, Johor Baharu. It is understood that the incident happened during the midnight show in the cinema. The movie had to be stopped before it ended because of that incident.melvister.com
7. A group of people decided that a popcorn fight was in order. All those wasted caramel popcorn...
As part of a marketing stunt for Kettle Chaos, a popcorn fight was staged outside the streets.