1. FamilyMart's oden-flavoured perfume
But got tom yum scented perfume ah?
2. Tealive's bubble tea face mask that smells like bubble tea
For boba addicts who can't go a day without inhaling bubble tea.
3. Starbucks' nasi lemak frappe
This atas version definitely costs more than the nasi lemak bungkus that's sold by mak ciks near the road.
4. Daboba's limited edition sambal belacan milk tea
"Um, polis? I'm stuck in a spicy situation... Where am I? In the toilet."
5. Subway's daily face wash with sandwich ingredients
6. myBurgerLab's flavoured condoms
Wiener wiener, burger dinner.
7. Spade's Burger's boba burger
The tamest food combo on this list, and something you might actually try... if you like boba that much.
8. Tiger Sugar's stinky toufu boba drink
"Yes, boss, tambah stinky toufu in my drink. Make it extra stinky, please."
9. Sushi YA's wasabi, mentai, and teriyaki toothpaste
If you brush your teeth with food, does it count as brushing your teeth?
10. The Alley's nasi lemak boba
"I'll have nasi lemak, but without the pearls and oranges, please."
11. 7-Eleven's banana and durian Slurpee
We would totally recommend this... if this were available.
12. Nando's PERi-PERi flavoured bubble tea
Probably the hottest thing on their menu today.
13. Mykōri's nasi lemak and tempoyak Kakigori
The dessert is the main course, and the main course is the dessert.
14. Hup Seng's ghost pepper crackers
We recommend dipping these crackers into any of the spicy drinks from this list.
15. Watsons' Luna Moonscreen
16. Yunique's kampua mee boba tea
After everything else... why not?