Happy Noodle Baby, Murderous Mommy, And 9 Other Kids Who Are Owning Halloween This Year
1. Check out this parody of Momo who went viral dressed as No-Face from 'Spirited Away' in 2016:
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And we couldn't agree more!
Paying tribute to Momo who started the craze of looking at adorable kids in Halloween costumes is a brilliant idea.
2. This mommy who came with her baby dressed as cup noodle
Look at the chubby baby! We want to pinch his cheek.
3. This adorable girl who came dressed as Shumai, a traditional Chinese dumpling
Last year, she was dressed up as a bowl of ramen.
4. Lunar landing sister-duo
5. Team Millennium Falcon
A father built a drivable Millennium Falcon for his son Luke and Max (aged five and three) who dressed up as Han Solo and Chewbacca.
6. These group of siblings dressed as shadows are a little bit creepy
Peter Pan, you and your friends left your shadows here!
7. Georgie and Pennywise
8. Joker thrown into society
9. This girl who is hilariously dressed as moon-faced emoji
10. This child whose headless stunt has her classmates all curious
It's one of those kinds of costumes that makes you question: "who is the mother of this child?"
11. Speaking of headless ghost ideas, this girl's costume has everyone talking about it
This costume was so shocking to the public, photos of her went viral in Taiwan and it was even reported by various media.
Here are some pictures of her before she went out of the house and terrified the whole world.
According to SETN, the mother said it was her daughter's idea to dress up as a headless ghost.
When asked why her daughter wanted to dress up as something so terrifying, she said, "It is because too few people cried last year. And no classmates thought she was scary."
Read more #fun news on SAYS here: