These 'Kan Cheong' Moments In School Are The Kind Of Things You'll Remember For Life
1. Only having 10 minutes to get ready in the morning
You'd swallow your breakfast in one gulp (that's why you're a fast eater today) and stuff your socks in your pocket.
2. Running after the school bus. Your heavy bag and water bottle would slow you down.
You prayed the Uncle Bas would notice you.
3. Whenever there was a spot check and you had a barang larangan
4. Going to the dentist
You hated seeing that green card.
5. When you break something in the science lab
6. When that classmate who had the manila card for your group presentation hasn’t shown up yet
The whole group would be in trouble because of that one guy.
7. Daydreaming in class and the teacher suddenly calls your name
8. Going to the front of the class to write your answer on the whiteboard
Now the whole class can judge you (and your handwriting).
9. Exam season. Everyone is busy 'spotting questions'. Your tuition teacher and school teachers are telling you different things?!
10. It's the night before the exam. 100 'babs' left to read.
11. You're supposed to burn the midnight oil but you fall asleep AND wake up late for your exam
13. The exam paper has NOTHING you spotted
Why must it always be that one thing you didn't revise?
14. YOU KNOW the answer is in your head but everything is just a blur, OMG WHY? HOW?
15. "5 MINIT LAGI!"
Time to 'tembak'.
16. You give up
17. After the exam, everyone is discussing their answers. NONE of yours are the same as theirs.
Did they all get it wrong? It cannot be...
18. Results time. The teacher reads everyone's marks out loud to the class. :(
19. When it's Hari Terbuka and you had to sit next to your parents
20. And then explain your not-so-high grades to them
"Even the smartest student in class only scored 60%, okay?"
21. The ultimate fear: SPM results day
Panic attack to the max.