[PHOTOS] Check Out 1U's Garden Of Lights Filled With Arabic Lanterns & Flowers This Raya
Hari Raya is fast approaching, and you know what that means? All shopping malls will be decked out in Raya decorations!
1 Utama Shopping Centre is no exception. From now until 25 April, you can expect to be spellbound by 'Sinar Estetika Aidilfitri', the shopping mall's Raya decorations that perfectly encapsulate the spirit of Eid.
Drawing inspiration from the sacred traditions of malam tujuh likur — also known as the 27th night of Ramadan centred around lights — 1 Utama is welcoming shoppers to step into the Garden of Lights, a world of enchantment. Here, you'll be mesmerised by soft glows from Arabic lanterns — combined with delicate lifelike butterflies and flowers, as well as LED lights — illuminating the mall's LG Oval and Ground Floor Centre Court concourses.
There are nine different lantern designs, all of which incorporate Middle-Eastern-themed motifs with intricate details. The tallest lantern is an impressive centrepiece that towers 17ft high, with many nice selfie spots for you to take photos with family and friends.
Plus, as the first green mall in Malaysia, 1 Utama's garden is fused together with luminescent lights to reflect the mall's continuous commitment towards sustainability.
Decorations aside, be prepared for a shopping bonanza at various Raya shopping booths, as well as a weekly showcase of cultural performances and workshops
From fashion accessories to a tantalising array of F&B delights, there's definitely something for everyone.
Plus, there's no shortage of entertainment at 1 Utama too. You can expect to catch weekly showcases of musicals, like Egyptian belly dances, wayang kulit, silat, and a variety of Malay dance performances, as well as workshops like Jawi calligraphy and batik painting for you to take part in.
1 Utama is having a series of festive promos and rewards too!
Here's a look:
1. Private Dining with Royal Chef Hossein Karimi
Stand to win a private dining session with Chef Hossein Karimi, who regularly cooks for royal families and high-profile society. You can participate by spending a minimum of RM200 (RM300 for non-ONECARD members) dated the same day from 7pm to 10pm at any ONECARD participating F&B outlet in 1 Utama.
2. Gift Redemption
- You can redeem Raya packets and a beautiful designer dining plates set with a minimum spend of RM400 (RM600 for non-ONECARD members) or a Middle Eastern-themed 12-piece tea set with a minimum spend of RM1,000 (RM1,200 for non-ONECARD members)
- Get a complimentary ONECARD Gift Card worth RM20 with a minimum spend of RM350 exclusively for Ambank Credit Card/-i Cardholders
3. ONECARD Raya Promotions
- Receive RM5 cashback with a minimum spend or top-up of RM50 using Ambank cards via 1PAY e-Wallet
- Spend RM50 in a single receipt with 1PAY e-wallet at any participating F&B outlet between 7pm to 10.30pm and get a RM5 Buka Puasa cashback
- Earn up to RM10 cashback by sending a minimum of RM5 e-Duit Raya via 1 Utama's SuperApp
- Get a free BDARI Designer Mini Tiffin Carrier for five-year ONECARD membership applications
Head over to 1 Utama to check out their Raya decorations today!
For more #raya stories on SAYS:
Got some cool brand news to share?