Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is organising a series of upcycle edutainment activities this coming school holiday
From 27 May to 11 June 2017, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park will be hosting the Be Amazed, Don't Waste upcycling programme.
1. Explore the A-maze-ing Discovery Waste Maze with your kids
Maneuver through the The Waste Maze with your kids and experiment with the different interactive installations to learn more about the types of problems waste create.
There are four different interactive installations:
- The Jellyfish installation features colourful plastic bags of all shapes and sizes to raise awareness about plastic pollution in our oceans which can endanger marine life.
- In the Oil Spillage Room, the formation of diesel drums represent the oil spill problem the world is facing.
- Be careful so you don't get tangled up in the Fish Nets String Maze. This is what animals in the ocean have to endure everyday with the increasing amount of abandoned nets.
- Have fun with the Singing Tin Cans and find out what cool things you can do with recycled tins.
2. Get healthy with the A-maze-ing Dash Bike Challenge
Compete with your friend to see who can reach the finish point first. The person who managed to finish the race in the shortest time at the end of the upcycling programme will receive a celebration package* at the Berjaya Times Square Theme Park.
The challenge will take place daily from 12-2pm, and 4-6pm.
*Terms and Conditions apply
3. Join the weekend DIY workshops and learn to create cool things from recyclable materials
There are four workshops that you and your kids can choose from if you visit on 3, 4, 10, and 11 June, at 3pm:
- Shoe Planter teaches you how to recycle unused shoes into cute planters.
- Make your own musical instrument at the Upcycled Percussion and Drum Circle session.
- Unleash your creativity at the Strings Art workshop.
- Learn how to make multipurpose hooks, upcycled from discarded utensils, that can be used as racks at home.
Berjaya Times Square is also giving out 50 adult entrance tickets right now
All you need to do is:
1. Like the Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Facebook page.
2. Share this article on your Facebook timeline.
3. Show your shared article at the cashier counter in Berjaya Times Square Theme Park on Level 5 to redeem your free ticket.
4. Provide the cashier with your name, Facebook username, NRIC number, phone number, and email address during redemption.
Terms and Conditions apply
- This promotion is only applicable for Facebook users, starts from 22 May till 9 June 2017.
- Redemption period is valid from 29 May till 11 June 2017, from Monday to Friday only.
- Facebook user must present the shared post to cashier at ticketing counter level 5 for redemption.
- The redeemer cannot participate repeatedly in this promotion.
- Tickets will be given on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
- Not valid with other on-going promotions/discounts and not exchangeable for cash.
- Children (below 12 years old) must be accompanied by a paid adult (above 18 years old) in the Theme Park at all times.
- The Management of Berjaya Times Square Theme Park reserve the rights to reject or refuse any vouchers which was deem to have been duplicated or tampered or which otherwise is suspected to be the subject of fraud.
- Berjaya Times Square Theme Park operation hours are from 12pm-10pm on Monday – Friday, and 11am-10pm on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
Got some cool brand news to share?