[PHOTOS] 25 Malls In Malaysia With The Most Impressive Christmas Decorations For 2018
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Cover image via Pavilion KL Facebook
1. Suria KLCC transforms into a whimsical floral town decorated with blooming poinsettias and crystal ornaments. A Nutcracker army guards the town, as well as Malaysia's tallest Christmas tree at the KLCC Esplanade.
2. Pavilion KL evokes nostalgia with a tribute to Mickey Mouse in conjunction with the Disney icon's 90th birthday
A 20 feet-tall Mickey takes centre stage at the main atrium, alongside a Christmas tree made up of 1,000 Mickey Figurines. Also, be sure to park yourself at the main entrance at 8pm as Pavilion makes it snow in the heart of Bukit Bintang!
3. It's fun and games galore at Mid Valley Megamall's Christmas carnival, complete with Big Top housing wooden "performers", clowns, and a merry-go-round
4. Inspired by fairy tale imagery, The Gardens Mall's Christmas setup features lush greenery and poinsettias draped with fairy lights and of course, the mystical creatures themselves
5. Sunway Pyramid is a burst of colour this year, as unicorns and rainbows collide at the mall's Christmas Fun Factory
Taking a leaf out of Singapore's ArtScience Museum, Sunway Pyramid's Christmas setup features a majestic dome where you can colour in Christmas characters and see it come alive on the walls, as well as Malaysia's first ever interactive slide.
6. 1 Utama Shopping Centre goes avant garde this year with giant Christmas trees constructed from silver crystal globes
Over at the GF Centre Court, there is a fully immersive playroom featuring art installations for you to get lost and take Insta-worthy pics in.