1. Suria KLCC transforms into a whimsical floral town decorated with blooming poinsettias and crystal ornaments. A Nutcracker army guards the town, as well as Malaysia's tallest Christmas tree at the KLCC Esplanade.
2. Pavilion KL evokes nostalgia with a tribute to Mickey Mouse in conjunction with the Disney icon's 90th birthday
A 20 feet-tall Mickey takes centre stage at the main atrium, alongside a Christmas tree made up of 1,000 Mickey Figurines. Also, be sure to park yourself at the main entrance at 8pm as Pavilion makes it snow in the heart of Bukit Bintang!
3. It's fun and games galore at Mid Valley Megamall's Christmas carnival, complete with Big Top housing wooden "performers", clowns, and a merry-go-round
4. Inspired by fairy tale imagery, The Gardens Mall's Christmas setup features lush greenery and poinsettias draped with fairy lights and of course, the mystical creatures themselves
5. Sunway Pyramid is a burst of colour this year, as unicorns and rainbows collide at the mall's Christmas Fun Factory
Taking a leaf out of Singapore's ArtScience Museum, Sunway Pyramid's Christmas setup features a majestic dome where you can colour in Christmas characters and see it come alive on the walls, as well as Malaysia's first ever interactive slide.
6. 1 Utama Shopping Centre goes avant garde this year with giant Christmas trees constructed from silver crystal globes
Over at the GF Centre Court, there is a fully immersive playroom featuring art installations for you to get lost and take Insta-worthy pics in.
7. SkyAvenue at Resorts World Genting brings the gorgeous Grecian city of Santorini to the clouds for Christmas, and check out the Pokemon Festival as well while you're there!
8. A snowy forest materialises at The Starling Mall with a Mushroom Hut at the very end where fun activities take place
9. Inspired by a historic town in Stockholm, IPC Shopping Centre is celebrating its Swedish roots with Scandinavian houses, lit-up reindeer, and Tomte figurines
10. Atria Shopping Gallery rolls out with the adorable and equally bada** Bumblebee for Christmas in celebration of the yellow Autobot's solo movie
11. eCurve puts on a great show with its French-inspired circus spectacle
12. Penang Design Village's lit-up reindeer are a marvel to look at, especially after sundown
13. Queensbay Mall in Penang turned its main atrium into an enchanted forest
14. A garden of lavender and allium bulbs blooms at Gurney Plaza, Penang. Step into the giant Christmas tree for a secret surprise!
15. IMAGO Shopping Mall in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah aims to bedazzle this year with gold trees, gold swans, gold pumpkin coaches... well, you catch our drift
16. Berjaya Times Square welcomes the festive season with a dazzling setup that's made almost entirely of shiny ornaments and light garlands
17. Majestic golden reindeer take centre stage at IOI Mall Puchong
18. Unicorns come alive at the The Mines Shopping Mall's mystical garden. Step into the hut for a glow-in-the-dark experience!
19. Quill City Mall, KL recreates a cosy living room in its main atrium, where an eye-catching 50-feet tall Christmas tree houses the Magical Infinity Room filled with enchanting LED lights
20. Into the woods we go at Sunway Putra Mall, where a secret gnome village is buried deep within
21. Sunway Velocity Mall has a sweet spot for Christmas, complete with a tree dressed up in donuts and candy canes
22. Avenue K made pop-up booths look like giant gift boxes, and check out the uber cool Santa on the event stage!
23. MyTOWN Shopping Centre brings on balik kampung vibes for Christmas with a cutesy twist
24. We're gonna need a dentist after enjoying the sweet delights of The Curve's Candyland-inspired Christmas decor. There's even a train that goes round and round the atrium!
25. If you're a fan of Doraemon, Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru is home to the first Doraemon pop-up in Malaysia this year
Which ones are your favourites this year? Let us know in the comments section below!
Check out how these malls got festive in the past years: