Here's How 15 Shopping Malls In Malaysia Have Decked Out Their Halls For Christmas 2017
Cover image via Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall
1. Suria KLCC's iconic giant Christmas tree looks equally enchanting at night as it is in the day. They've also built a cozy-lookin' multi-storey cabin in the main atrium!
2. Majestic as always, it's hot air balloons galore at Pavilion KL, with a pair of golden reindeer stands poised to greet visitors at the main entrance
3. 1 Utama Shopping Centre didn't just build a snowman... they built several, complete with fluffy clouds and an indoor ball pit for the kiddies!
4. Towering Christmas trees and vintage style storefronts line the cobblestone streets of Sunway Pyramid's quaint Tudor-style village
5. Quill City Mall modelled their Christmas display after the Spanish village from upcoming movie 'Ferdinand' (starring John Cena) is set in
6. Climb onboard the steam train at Mid Valley Megamall for a photo op. Try to spot the gigantic teddy bear!
7. Illuminated reindeer takes the spotlight among the sparkly foliage at The Gardens Mall
8. Inspired by Hugh Jackman's new movie 'The Greatest Showman', eCurve is putting on several exciting circus shows featuring characters from the film
9. Angels have descended upon Queensbay Mall Penang in this year's Renaissance-inspired display
10. Gurney Plaza in Penang has turned their main atrium into a mini carnival-slash-workshop for Santa's little helpers. There's even a mini functioning Ferris wheel!
11. Imago Shopping Mall in Kota Kinabalu added a touch of whimsy with some iconic characters from 'Alice in Wonderland'. Not only that, there's a moat surrounding the Christmas display offering boat rides to mall patrons!
12. Sunway Velocity Mall is a burst of colour and cute animal figurines. Even the giant Christmas tree is decorated with animal ornaments!
13. Winter has come to Bangsar Shopping Centre. Check out the reindeer figurines shaped out of wooden logs!
14. Aptly named 'Christmasville', Paradigm Mall's Christmas display has a train that mall patrons can actually ride on
15. In addition to a Christmas tree made out of snowflakes as the centrepiece, Avenue K has also constructed a replica of the London Bridge and the classic red phone booth you can pretend to call someone from
Which mall do you think had the best Christmas decorations this year? Let us know your pick in the comments section below!
Shopping malls in Malaysia really go all out for end of the year festivities! Check out last year's truly impressive displays: