12 Yummy Snacks We Can't Resist Buying From Thailand’s 7-Eleven And FamilyMart
Pork burger. 'Nuff said.
1. Grilled sandwiches to warm our tummies and souls
2. Pre-packed food that tastes just as yummy as those from the stalls
3. Major life decisions happen when picking between an L or XL cup of Thai iced tea or coffee
4. Tao Kae Noi seaweed in all sizes and flavours
5. ... and an endless amount of potato chip flavours
6. Don’t forget to stock up on Tom Yum-flavoured nuts and pretzel sticks for your family, friends, and - duh! - yourself
7. When you can't decide which dessert you want, so you get one of everything
8. And if you're not up for Thai flavours, there's even sushi on-the-go...
9. ...or steamed dumplings and paus
10. ... and pork burgers, as if we need more options
11. Trying out different funky drinks every night just 'cos it's cheap
12. And finally, slurping on every kind of instant cup noodles you can imagine
How many of these have you tried? Let us know what your favourites are in the comments!
Thailand isn't just filled with good food. Here are some other things people stuff into their luggages on their way home: