Be Transported Back To Vintage London Streets Filled With Xmas Festivities At The Starling
'Tis the most joyous journey of the year at the Starling!
With beautiful Christmas decor, a Christmas festive
bazaar, and all kinds of festivities, the Starling is the place to be this joyous season
This year, the Starling follows a journey of a traveler who hopped onto a double decker bus and is transported back in time to London in the 1900s to let you have a truly magical Christmas in a nostalgic time period.
From the iconic red double decker bus to signature London icons like the red telephone booth and pillar mailbox, there are so many opportunities for you to snap a festive photo with the family. All these will evoke the magic and warmth of a true vintage London Christmas.
Of course, what would London Christmas be without snow? Visit the Christmas bazaar and stroll through a grove of illuminated trees covered with snow, as you're surrounded by glittering snowflakes.
If you're still looking for that perfect Christmas gift, check out the festive bazaar, with over 50 stalls selling all kinds of cool things that would make awesome gifts
You'll definitely feel the Christmas shopping atmosphere and be spoilt for choice with a smorgasbord of gift ideas at the shopping bazaar, from custom tees and canvas tote bags, to jewellery and accessories, as well as homemade baked goods.
Besides shopping at the bazaar, here are our top picks for gift ideas:
- Get novelty character T-shirts from Common Sense. They have tees from Disney, Mattel, Toy Story, Transformers, Sesame Street, and Justice League.
- Get something with a local flair at Corak. This Malaysian clothing company offers designs influenced by pop culture and street wear, mixed with local style.
- Get Korean-style designs at The Viv. If Korean-style fashion is what you're looking for, this is the place to go to.
Looking for more choices? You can also find more unique Christmas gift ideas (and attractive offers too!) from this range of retail shops in the Starling:
- Hobbies, Toys and Gift Specialty Stores: Litt Tak Hobby Centre, Pattern, D’Special Day, Papeleria, Tiny Bench, Toyworld
- Beauty and Skincare: Jurlique, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Pevonia, Sasa, Aster Spring, Verthy’s The Signature, Celmonze The Signature
- Home Improvement: SSF, Corvan Smart Home Appliances, B&W Outdoor Case, MR. DIY, ACE Hardware
Plus, the Starling will be featuring all kinds of festive
shows and entertaining street performances which will
draw laughter and create memorable moments to bring
Remember to snap photos of these priceless moments with your loved ones and share with the Starling - they would love to hear about your journey too.
The Magical Icelone Show
Experience unbelievable feats of magic with Icelone, an internationally renowned magician with over 10 years of performing experience all around the world.
Mr. John's Comedy and Puppet Show
Your kids will absolutely love Mr. John's puppet show, as he brings a smile to your face with his comedic acts.
Larkie, Man In Balloon Show
Larkie de Clown is a multi-award winning clown and entertainer. His balloon and bubble performances are always super fun to watch, so don't miss it!
Christmas Harmony with Colour Of Voices
Catch this viral Malaysian singing group live, as they bring you some of your favourite Christmas carols, a cappella style!
The Christmas March with Kuala Lumpur Pipes and Drums
Kilt up for a high-energy performances featuring Scottish highland music and familiar Christmas tunes.
A Joyous Christmas Dance
Go back to the olden days of Christmas with specially made costumes and dances from the 1920s to 40s, from Charleston to Cha Cha, Mambo to Waltz.
An A Cappella Christmas Medley with Of Feathers and Chapters
Another a cappella group, Of Feathers and Chapters will be bringing a special arrangement with their voices only, giving you a whole new way to experience Christmas carols.
The Christmas Spectacular Dance Show
Feast your eyes on this beautiful fusion of modern jazz and ballet, choreographed to the style of the roaring 20s and the jazz age.
Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus Meet & Greet On Stage
Bring the entire family to meet with Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus on stage! They will be at the Starling every weekend from 14 December until Christmas Day.
Feeling hungry after all the Christmas shopping and shows? There are lots of food options at the Starling to choose from:
From quick bites to full, hearty meals, there's loads of dining options available, including lots of affordable options at the Starling's food court - Foodie's Nest at Level 3.
Check out the full list of F&B outlets below:
- Chill Out: Truly Wine , Nicsmann 1940’s by Lewre
- Local Favourites: Nam Heong, Mr Fish Fishhead Noodle, Ah Cheng Laksa, I Love Yoo, Tan Ngan Lo, Go Noodle House, Dave’s Deli, Two Sons Bistro, Teh Teh Tarik Place, Teo Chew Lor
- Asian & Fusion: Red Kettle, Tang Room, Sopoong, Liang Sandwich Bar & Ages Ago, PhoVietz, Seafood Dynasty, Mr Tuk Tuk, Nene Chicken, The Museum
- Japanese: Mitsuyado Seimen, Rakuzen, Teppanyaki, Empire Sushi, Sushi Zanmai, Sukishi
- Western & Fusion: The Embassy Café & Bakery, Stuff’D & Teaki Teabar, Nando’s
- Health & Organics: Salad Atelier, BMS Organics
- Bakery & Take-Away: Auntie Anne's, Famous Amos
- Coffee, Tea, Juice & Desserts: Starbucks Coffee, Madeleine Cafe, Baskin Robbins, Cojiitii, Juice Works, Juiceee, Tea Verandah, Tiger Sugar, llao llao
- Foodie's Nest (Level 3): Champ's Express, Pin Qian Klang Bah Kut Teh, Lim Fried Chicken, Taiwan Spicy Noodles House, Spicy Sichuan, Judy's Hakka Lei Cha & Cuisine, Fujisawa Izakaya, Sambal Inc, Penang Flavours Express, Teow Chew Meng, COOOK, Ramen X and Home Noodle Express
Head over to the Starling this Christmas for the most joyous time of the year!
Got cool news to share?