If you're looking for a heart-pumping activity, check out this epic outdoor rope course that recently opened in Malaysia
There are 57 climbing features, including abseiling and a giant swing, with five levels of difficulty, depending on how brave or adventurous you're feeling
The rope course is part of Gamuda Cove's 23-acre Discovery Park that opened in January last year in Dengkil.
These are some other main attractions you'll find at the park:
2. MotoManiac Dirt Bike – Ride dirt motorcycles or ATVs on off-road trails for an exhilarating adventure.
3. ArcHIVE Food Hall – Stop for a bite at this indoor food hall that serves both local and international dishes, including satay, mee bandung, nasi kandar, mee rebus, and nasi lemak, among others.
4. Cykel & cyclist – Rent a bicycle and explore the park, which has more than 50km marked paths.
5. Rush e-scooter – Rent an e-scooter and explore the park along the cycling trails.
6. Beach pool club – Escape the heat and go for a swim in what is dubbed as 'Malaysia's largest saltwater pool and first diving pool with a 5m-diving platform'.
7. Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands Centre – Visit this wildlife sanctuary with crocodiles and hippos. There's also bird watching, fishing, a boat cruise, hot air balloon, and other activities here.
Goosebumps Rope Course ticket prices are listed below
Kids (100cm - 140cm) – RM30 (MyKad) / RM38 (Non-MyKad)
Above 140cm and adults – RM70 (MyKad) / RM88 (Non-MyKad)
Weekends & Public Holidays
Kids – RM40 (MyKad) / RM49 (Non-MyKad)
Adult – RM92 (MyKad) / RM114 (Non-MyKad)
10am - 6pm (weekdays)
10am - 8pm (weekends)
Persiaran Cove Sentral, Bandar Gamuda Cove,
42700 Dengkil, Selangor Darul Ehsan
You can find more info and the other attractions' pricing on the website.