Enjoy Free Baskin-Robbins, Interactive Activities, And Travel Promos At This HSBC Roadshow
Get treated to hourly Baskin-Robbins giveaways, plus loads of other freebies too!
Calling all travellers! You can now experience even more possibilities and freedom for all your travels with the new HSBC TravelOne Credit Card. :D
According to HSBC, the TravelOne Credit Card sets a new benchmark for travel convenience because cardholders can instantly redeem travel rewards with selected airlines and hotel chains through the HSBC mobile banking app.
Keen to learn more about the new credit card? There will be a launch event happening at Mid Valley Megamall from 22 May to 4 June, featuring a list of exciting activities such as hourly Baskin-Robbins giveaways and interactive LED backdrops of 168 travel destinations, as well as the official certificate presentation by the Malaysia Book of Records for the Largest Travel Pass Replica.
Here's a closer look at the details:
Location: Mid Valley Megamall, Centre Court, Ground Floor
Date: 22 May to 4 June
Time: 10am to 10pm
Themed 'Around The World', you can expect digital-forward setups during the on-ground activation, in addition to interactive games and more
Kicking into high gear, the second day of the launch (on 23 May) will see HSBC attempt to create the Largest Travel Pass Replica in the country and enter the Malaysia Book of Records.
Plus, visitors will be able to stand in front of an LED screen and see themselves 'transported' into another country, which means you can look forward to Instagrammable moments, and get into the travel mood to boot. :D
Having a family day at the mall? Children and adults alike can enjoy interactive games like Fly To Your Destination — the faster you move, the quicker you reach your destination — and Country Memory Game, where participants are required to flip and pair correct country flags.
HSBC cardholders will have the benefit of joining exclusive contests and potentially take home cool prizes
Here's what you stand to win:
- 20", 24", or 28" aluminium alloy luggage worth RM600 to RM900
- One round-trip ticket from KL to Tokyo worth RM6,270
- RM1,000 Klook e-Gift Card
- RM3,000 travel voucher
There are also 70 pairs of Plaza Premium Lounge access passes up for grabs.
If you are a TravelOne cardholder and win the grand prize offering JAL return tickets to Tokyo, you'll be delighted to know that it comes with a bonus prize of 1,000,000 TravelOne reward points too.
Customers who activate a new card and perform 10 swipes and 10 e-wallet reloads can also expect a welcome gift, from 16 May to 31 August.
Partner booths filled with activities and exclusive welcome gifts also await visitors at the launch event
Some partner promotions include:
- 100 free scoops will be given out every hour
- Sign up for the TravelOne credit card and get one free scoop
- HSBC cardholders get an exclusive RM3.10 discount voucher, which can be used at Baskin-Robbins outlets at Mid Valley
- Enjoy exclusive discounts up to RM1,000 for couples traveling to Japan
- HSBC cardholders get an additional RM200 off per couple
- HSBC cardholders can enjoy up to 15% off flights on Japan Airlines
- HSBC cardholders can also get special airfares to Japan from RM1,200 (before taxes).
- Spin the wheel to win app exclusive e-vouchers from Klook (RM5, RM10, RM15, RM20, RM25, and RM50)
- Get 10% off sitewide, capped at RM50 (Klook app exclusive)
- HSBC cardholders get 15% off sitewide, capped at RM100 (Klook app exclusive)
- Scan a QR code and answer two questions for a chance to win travel vouchers, merchandise, or discount codes
- Get up to 5% off travels to selected travel destinations in Europe, South America, and Saudi Arabia
- Enjoy up to 10% off second pax to selected travel destinations in UAE and Australasia
- HSBC cardholders get an additional 5% off on the promos above
*Terms and Conditions apply.
If you're thinking of signing up for a HSBC TravelOne Credit Card, mark your calendars for the launch event, happening from 22 May to 4 June
Read more #lifestyle stories on SAYS:
Got some cool brand news to share?