These Kids' Parties Are SO Elaborate You'll Wish You Were Adopted By Their Parents
Remember when the best birthday parties were held at fast food outlets?
1. We can already hear the collective cries of all the girls wishing for their Barbie dreams to come true
2. Whoever Mischa is, many little (and not-so-little) girls wish they could be her right now
Even the carefully thought-out, detailed snacks and finger food are too pretty to eat!
3. There better be some hula dancing action happening at this Hawaiian-themed party
4. Must-haves at a Hawaiian birthday - pineapples, tropical birds, colourful raffia skirtings, and of course, birthday girl/boy's own special throne
5. When you can't go to a zoo, so they bring the zoo to you #dontbejealous
6. Better yet, bring the safari to you! #hatersgonnahate
7. Owen Grady and his raptors buddies can only dream of having this dino-themed party...
...with a tongue-in-cheek, cleverly named food menu
8. Someone's gotta keep the cookies away from the Cookie Monster
9. When you didn't choose the Disney life, the Disney princesses chose you
10. The party that will leave you feeling blue (in a good way)
11. A princess party fit for a queen #blessed #totallyroyalty
12. If you liked it, then you shoulda put a tiara on it ;)
13. Whale, whale, whale... Let's sea what we have here. Buoy, don't think we cod do batter.
14. Plot twist: The kid gets a real life car at age 2
15. Maybe fairy godmothers do exist after all...
16. You think your beach party can beat this beach party? #beachprease
17. The person who chose the colour scheme did a grape job!
18. All is well when you have your very own floor-to-ceiling personal healthcare companion
19. This is just how we imagined it would be if Pinterest came to life
20. *cue Lego song* EVERYTHING IS AWESOMEEEEE!
21. Kung Fu Panda's Po is the only kind of Po Po you don't mind crashing your birthday party
22. Did you hear how fun this circus party was? It was in tents! #sorrynotsorry
23. This party is so cool, the kids will never let it go (har har har)
24. Caution: Fun times ahead. This is not a drill.
25. Why not have a fashion show instead because parties are too mainstream #datrunwaylife
Before you get too depressed now looking at these photos, you're never too old for a fancy party!
Also, try not to give your parents too much grief for not planning a lavish party for you hehe.