1. Every day is a surprise with Happy Bunch's unique daily arrangement of bouquets
We specially curate one amazing bunch of flowers each day. We can’t tell you what they’re going to be, because every day is different, depending on the season, the weather and maybe even, our mood.
What you receive today, is what we received daily – making sure the flowers are fresh and lasts longer.
2. Treat yourself (or a loved one) to a weekly dose of botanical love from Bloom This
BloomThis offers one-off deliveries or you can subscribe to regular deliveries of fresh flowers sent either weekly or fortnightly a month. Our bespoke flower boxes are uniquely designed to fit in specially handpicked flowers that are sure to delight you.
That’s what we are about; BloomThis regularly sends you (or the lucky person you're sending to) beautiful flowers fresh from the farm.
3. For a classier touch, Shoran Flowers certainly do not shy away from unconventional colour selections in their premium bouquets
Having received countless praise about their elegant floral arrangements at affordable prices, Shoran Flowers now prides itself as one of Klang Valley's premium florists as well as flower wholesaler for the area.
For more information, head over to their official website and Facebook page, or e-mail [email protected]
4. With Hera's lovely arrangements, life is a little bit more vivid and colourful
5. A handcrafted bouquet from Flower Chimp will surely put a smile on your loved ones' faces
Based on Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, Flower Chimp offers free delivery across Malaysia, all the way from Klang Valley to Melaka, Penang, and even Kota Kinabalu. The company, which also has an outpost in Indonesia, also offers same day delivery for orders placed before 2pm.See Flower Chimp's collection of bouquets on their official website or e-mail [email protected] for more information.
6. Add a touch of elegance with floral arrangements from Blooms Enriched By Kechara
Since 2011, Blooms has blossomed from its humble beginnings as the specialist in flower offerings and bouquets to a full-fledged floral designer for many prestigious events and celebrations. With floral customisation as our forte, we take every care to listen and understand your needs. Blooms specialises in weddings, events, floral stylings, designs and displays, accessories and gifts.kecharablooms.com
7. Flowers are a universal language, and The Petalist is well prepared to help you express your feelings with their vibrant arrangements
Established in august 2017, The Petalist may be a newbie in the scene, but based on stellar reviews on its Facebook page, customers are loving the Damansara-based florist's exquisite flower arrangements and vibrant colour combinations.
Check out more photos of their flower arrangements and further information on Facebook and Instagram.
8. Rainbow and gold roses from Country Victoria. Need we say more?
A scroll through this KL-based florist's Instagram account and you'll see an array of colourful and vivid floral arrangements, from rainbow-coloured to gold and silver roses.
For more information, check out their Instagram account.
9. Make someone's day with the help of Bythianflorist's magic
Branching out from women's fashion, Teresa Thian has expanded into the florist business as well. Bythianflorist offers all types of flower arrangements from special occasions to events, with choices of basket selections, hand-tied bouquets and more.
For more information, visit their Facebook page or Instagram account.
10. Rest assured you will receive quality bouquets from Bloom2u
BLOOM2U.com champions the use of freshly-imported and highly-graded flowers, fillers as well as leaves in bouquets.
Even though our physical flower shops are based in the Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya), we ship our bouquets, flower stands and home decors all over Malaysia.
11. With bouquets designed for various occasions, you'll be sure to find something you like from Love
Each one of our flower bouquets represents the identity of people living in Klang Valley - hip yet elegant, understated yet attractive. In addition, they are also made affordable to let the loved ones to experience the joy that flowers bring.love.com.my
12. Trust the experts from Wishing Tree to grant your floral desires
Wishing Tree is much sought after as the premier weddings and events designer and decorator in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Over the years, weddings and corporate events have become Wishing Tree’s specialties. Our talented and dedicated designers are with you every step of the way – from conceptualization to the day of your event, making sure that every petal is in place.
For more information, visit their Facebook page.
Running out of ideas on where to spend time with your significant other? These unconventional (and cheap!) alternatives may just be what you need: