[PHOTOS] Here's What We Enjoyed The Most At Watsons' First All-Day Fitness & Health Fest
We had so much fun that we didn't even realise we were exercising!
We recently attended the Watsons Get Active Fest 2018, their first all-day fitness and heath festival
We were part of the crowd of over 10,000 fitness enthusiasts of all ages that gathered at the Setia City Convention Centre for the all-day festival of fitness, fun activities, as well as beauty and health workshops. Kicking off in the wee hours of the morning at 6am with 'Yoga in the Park' and carrying on all the way to 11pm to end with the ever popular 'Move Your Body Zumba', everyone had a great time!
With the objective of promoting an active lifestyle to all Malaysians through physical exercises in a fun yet simple way, the Get Active Fest is part of Watsons' #GETACTIVE campaign, which is a health initiative to further advocate healthy living.
They definitely managed to achieve their goal as we had so much fun that we didn't even realise we were exercising!
1. Well-known celebrity yoga master Atilia Haron made sure everyone started off their day right with an invigorating yoga session that left us feeling energised for the day ahead
2. There were loads of pretty spots to take cute photos <3
3. We got to tick 'riding a hot air balloon' off our bucket lists whooooo!
4. From zorb balls to rock climbing walls and even a giant inflatable fitness playground, we had time of our lives trying our hand at all the fun, sporty activities
5. We scored ourselves tons of cool freebies just by playing games at all the brand booths - haircare products, skincare products, daily necessities, F&B samples, and so much more!
6. From making our own essential oils and terrariums to learning how to take our makeup game to the next level, we particularly enjoyed how the various workshops were informative and fun at the same time
7. As the sun went down, that's when things started getting really hype with all the entertaining appearances from top local entertainment artistes like Elite, Arja Lee, Ribbon Ooi, Pink Tan, and Gary Chee
8. The iconic 'Move Your Body Zumba' led by the country's top zumba professionals was definitely the highlight of the day - just look at how much fun everyone had!
Thanks for having us at the Get Active Fest 2018 Watsons! We're already looking forward to attending again next year :D
Read more of our latest #lifestyle stories: