25 Best Workout Videos By Jordan Yeoh For Rock Hard Abs. He Makes Everything Look So Easy
Abs-olutely worth the sweat.
A year ago, muscle man Jordan Yeoh took to the streets of Petaling Jaya to help an auntie sell durians. His kind gesture made him a household name in Malaysia.
But hey, Yeoh isn't just your typical eye candy. He is also an acclaimed fitness coach!
That's right. The 29-year-old has been churning out wellness and fitness regimes for quite awhile now, so all of us can have a shot at a well-toned physique.
With 2017 inching closer to us, we've curated a list of some of his best workout videos to help you in fulfilling your #fitness goals:
If fitness isn't really your thing, at least you can cuci mata a bit. ;)
And no, he didn't pay us to write this, LOLs.
3. Core strength exercises to strengthen your core muscles, including your abdominal muscles, back muscles, and the muscles around the pelvis
7. The Adonis belt, or the "V", is often considered the hottest part of the body, but is difficult to achieve
15. The pull up is one of the greatest muscle building exercises but it can be really challenging too
18. Your left arm is bigger than your right arm? Maybe it's time to make some adjustments to your workout.
22. Tabata training is a high-intensity interval training workout, featuring exercises that last four minutes. Can you do it?
23. Your diet is very important in muscle building. Know what you should put in to help your body function better!
25. Last but not least, make sure you have a good posture! All that workout will be in vain if you're always hunching and stressing your spine.
No more excuses this time around, guys! :P In the wise words of Shia Labeouf...