You Know Your Family Is Super 'Geng' If They Do These Things To Prep For CNY
Getting ready for CNY is serious business k.
1. Going to the mall reaaally early in the morning when everyone else is still having breakfast at home
So that you can beat the crowds and actually be able to find parking. You confirm get dragged out of bed at some ungodly hour of the morning to teman your parents 'cause you gotta help to carry everything.
2. Comparing prices at all the different supermarkets
When it comes to stocking up for CNY, your parents won't play play one. Every supermarket will have their own special promos and, somehow they'll get their hands on a copy of all the catalogues.
They'll be busy comparing prices for the must-have groceries and snacks, circling and ticking the ones they need. Oh, don't forget the coupons too.
3. Pakat-ing with relatives to buy in bulk
'Cause cheaper mah! Plus, makes your life so much easier if your aunty/uncle is the one doing all the shopping for your family. They'll prolly come and drop everything off at your place too. Win liao lor.
4. You’ve already made your orders for CNY treats waaayy ahead of everyone else
And if you have family or friends who supply them, you always know how to sweet talk your way into getting discounts or if you're really lucky, FOR FREE hehe!
5. Your mother starts buying CNY deco for the house a week after Christmas...
6. ...and she also forced your entire family to get a haircut a month ago to avoid CNY rates
And no matter how much you protest that you don't want a haircut or that your hair will grow out by CNY she won't listen.
7. You only pay for CNY goodies with credit cards that give you more perks
Points, discounts, cashback...anything oso can!
8. You make sure all your new CNY outfits are bought at a discounted price
You probably started shopping in December to take advantage of all the year-end sales.
9. There's no such thing as "not enough angpow packets" in your family
You've been collecting from all the different banks the second they started giving them out and now there's a ready stock in your house.
10. There’s already a drawer filled with stacks of new notes from last year so you don’t have to hunt for them this year
11. You know that it's the best time to ambil peluang of all the CNY promos and buy a new car!
Plus, there’s the added bonus of impressing all your relatives by rolling up to the reunion dinner in a stylish brand new ride.
So if you are looking to get a new car this festive season, here's why the Honda City is the best choice:
1. It has good fuel economy to help you save money on petrol
Thanks to its 1.5 i-VTEC Engine with Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT), the Honda City provides both driving performance and fuel efficiency. It's also an EEV (Energy Efficient Vehicle) and is further supported by the ECON button.
2. It has more than enough space to fit your entire family and all your barang
The Honda City was designed with maximized space and comfort. Its 535l of trunk space is the best in its class, and it even has a foldable 60/40 rear seat.
3. You can impress all your relatives and/or make them super jealous
Besides its signature sleek and polished look, all the revamped variants come with LED DRL and Dual Tone Alloy Wheels. Plus, the V-variant also has LED Headlights with LED DRL, Fog Lights and Taillights.
4. You'll be able to keep your family safe while you travel
With top-notch safety features such as Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), Hill Start Assist (HSA), Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) and Smart Entry, you can rest assured that you and your family will be well-protected throughout any journey. The V-variant even comes with 6 airbags as an added bonus.
Click here to find out more about the Honda City. Or you could always head over to your nearest Honda showroom to check it out in person.