9 Easy Recipes You Can Cook At Home In Less Than 20 Minutes With Ingredients From Lazada
Running out of ideas on what to cook during this MCO? You can keep calm & shop from home for ingredients on Lazada, and try making these simple, tasty recipes for your fam.
With these easy recipes, you can whip up lunch or dinner in less than 20 minutes and feed the whole family. You can also get your grocery ingredients straight from Lazada.
That's right, Lazada is now selling groceries and fresh produce! Find out more here. Also, don't forget to "Follow" Lazada's Grocery Store for updates on the latest deals.
Plus, Lazada will be celebrating their Birthday this Friday, so head over to their website to enjoy some of the lowest price guarantees and free shipping!
Scroll to the end of the story for more deets!
1. Tom Yam Fried Bee Hoon
- Soak or blanch bee hoon until soft, then set aside.
- Heat up two tablespoons of oil, then sauté garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Fry prawns and cabbage, and add in tom yam paste, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add the bee hoon and mix everything together gently to prevent the noodles from breaking apart. Add a little water if necessary.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
2. Salted Fish Fried Rice
- In a wok, heat up three tablespoons of oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add in salted fish and fry until fragrant.
- Add in chicken cubes and chopped lettuce.
- Add in overnight rice, and fry on high heat.
- Mix everything together and serve.
3. Spaghetti Aglio Olio With Prawns
- Start off with a cold pan, then add in garlic, parsley, chilli flakes, and a generous amount of olive oil. Slowly bring the heat up, as this will give time for the flavours to infuse into the oil.
- In another pot, boil spaghetti until al dente and keep some of the pasta water.
- Add your seafood to the pan.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and add in some pasta water.
- Sprinkle with more chilli flakes, parsley, and olive oil, and serve.
4. Chicken Soup
- Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant, then cook chicken until it browns.
- Add in potatoes and water. Boil until potatoes soften.
- Add in carrot, tomato, and salt to taste. Boil for another five minutes.
- Serve the chicken soup and top it off with fried shallots for extra fragrance.
- You can also serve it with a side of cili kicap (sweet soy sauce, lime, and cili padi)
5. Japanese Egg Salad Sandwich
- Make three soft-boiled and six hard-boiled eggs for the egg salad.
- For soft-boiled eggs: Boil water, add eggs, and cook on low heat for eight minutes
- For hard-boiled eggs: Boil water, add eggs, and cook on medium high heat for eight minutes
- Make egg salad by combining hard-boiled eggs with butter, mayonnaise, and salt to taste.
- Place two halves of a soft-boiled egg, yolk down, on top of a slice of bread.
- Fill up the rest of the bread with egg salad, making sure to cover all the edges.
- Place another slice of bread on top, and slice the bread lengthwise to serve.
6. Teriyaki Tofu and Broccoli
- To make teriyaki sauce, mix soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger in a pan, then turn up heat and reduce until sticky.
- In another pan, fry tofu until it is golden brown on all edges, then set aside.
- Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant, then add in broccoli.
- Add in tofu, edamame, and teriyaki sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
7. Grilled Chicken and Kimchi Wrap
- Sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill chicken tenders in a pan and set aside.
- Microwave tortilla wrap for 15 seconds until it becomes soft.
- Place chicken tenders, kimchi, and chilli on tortilla wrap, then drizzle with sriracha sauce.
- Fold in half or roll into a burrito, then serve.
8. Oven-Baked Chicken Wings
- Marinate your chicken wings in hoisin sauce and garlic overnight.
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C.
- Bake chicken wings in oven until slightly charred.
- Glaze chicken wings with honey and turn on the broil function in the oven for three minutes.
- Let it cool for a bit, then it's ready to serve.
9. Dalgona Coffee
Staying at home doesn't mean you can't enjoy tasty, nutritious food. In fact, you can keep calm and cook at home thanks to online grocery delivery with Lazada.
With all these simple and fool-proof recipes, you won't have to worry about going hungry. Plus, whether it's getting fresh ingredients like chicken and beef, or staples like pasta, rice, and soy sauce, Lazada has got you covered.
Don't forget, Lazada's Birthday Sale is happening on 27 March and will feature all kinds of awesome deals. Here are some of our favourite picks:
Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB |
RM4,899 > RM2,899
Dyson V7 Fluffy+ Vacuum |
RM1,899 > RM1,299
To find out more about all of Lazada's Birthday Sale, head over to their website today!