Maxis and Hotlink subscribers are gonna be enjoying some pretty amazing travel perks and discounts from Malaysia Airlines over the next year or so
The telecommunications company recently announced a year-long partnership with Malaysia Airlines, alongside travel aggregator site Expedia and ride-hailing app Grab.
Throughout the year, Maxis and Hotlink subscribers will be able to take advantage of special deals via these three programmes:
1. Malaysia Airlines Ultimate Travelicious Deals: Up to 55% discounts on international and domestic flight tickets
Maxis and Hotlink customers will get to enjoy additional discounts during the campaign, which happens twice a year.
The first phase is currently ongoing until 13 May 2019, with flight tickets for travel from 29 April 2019 to 31 March 2020.
HOW TO ENJOY THE OFFER:
1. Download the MyMaxis, Hotlink RED, Hotlink Flex and MyMaxis Biz Apps from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Click on 'Deals' and select 'Malaysia Airlines Ultimate Travelicious Deals' (below).
3. Download the promo code and click on the link at the bottom of the 'Deals' page to make the flight booking.
More info here.
2. MHexplorer Student Travel Programme: Additional savings and discounts from Hotlink, Grab, and Expedia on top of up to 20% discount on flight tickets
From now until the end of March 2020, Hotlink and Maxis customers who sign up for the MHexplorer Student Travel Programme will stand a chance to win flight tickets to Bali, Tokyo, Seoul or Osaka.
You will also earn 2X Enrich miles when you purchase flight tickets during the MHexplorer Friends and Family promo, which happens twice a year. All you have to do is download the promo code from the Hotlink Flex, Hotlink RED, or MyMaxis apps and key it in when making the purchase.
More info here.
3. Exclusive discounts on MH Mobile App: Up to 30% off on international and domestic flight tickets
Starting from the second half of the year, Maxis and Hotlink customers will get access to exclusive deals on the MH Mobile App three times a year.
Just keep an eye out for the announcement via the app and SMS.
So, where are you flying off to next? :p