With everyone staying at home and continuing to practice social distancing, we've been fulfilling all our cravings through delivery services like GrabFood
Whether you feel like having some crispy fried chicken, a healthy salad, a hearty bowl of noodles, or something sweet, GrabFood has got you covered.
And you can now get 30% off on your orders! Time to make full use of this and eat-in with your family.
Did you know that there are now over 100 merchants that are only available for delivery via GrabFood?
This means that you can now stay safe at home with your family while still enjoying your favourite makan spots. Use GrabFood to get all kinds of yummy eats delivered straight to your doorstep!
Here are some of them:
- Chicken: Lim Fried Chicken, Texas Chicken, Kyochon
- Western: KGB Burger, Spade's Burger, Dome Cafe, Ben's, Dave's Deli
- Beverage: The Alley, Xing Fu Tang, Tiger Sugar, San Francisco Coffee
- Healthy Food: La Juiceria Superfoods, The Fish Bowl, Salad Atelier, Eatomo
- Asian Local: Village Park, Hayaki, Absolute Thai, Nam Heong Ipoh, Boran - Classic Thai Street Food
- Desserts: Inside Scoop, Secret Recipe, DurianMan SS2
- Noodles: Super Saigon, GO Noodle House, Pasta Panas
And that's just some of them, there are so many more amazing restaurants for you to order from!
Not going out doesn't mean you can't still have a fun time at home. Order yourself lots of yummy food and chow down while you binge-watch a series or have a movie marathon with your family.
From 8 - 21 June 2020, you'll get 30% off (up to RM12) on a minimum order of RM25. Just enter the promo code 'SIGNATURES'. You can use this promo code up to eight times during this period (selected eateries only).
If you have a big family at home, give the new Combo Meals a try and enjoy a feast at home. They're enough for three to four people and are offered at special prices, on top of the free delivery promo.
Do you love watching shows and movies while you eat? Here are some of our favourite food + Netflix combos:
1. Kyochon + Mystic Pop-up Bar: Munch on some yummy Korean fried chicken from Kyochon while you catch up on the latest episodes of Mystic Pop-up Bar.
2. La Juiceria + Top Chef: You definitely can't watch a foodie show like Top Chef without feeling hungry! Pre-empt those cravings by grabbing yourself a hearty meal from La Juiceria before you start watching.
3. Eatomo + Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma: Eating mouthwatering Japanese fushion dishes from Eatomo will make watching Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma even more enjoyable.
4. Pasta Panas + Ghosts of Girlfriends Past: Unwind after a busy week by slurping up some scrumptious pasta from Pasta Panas while you sit back, relax, and enjoy a lighthearted rom com like Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
5. Inside Scoop + Anastasia: Relive your childhood by indulging in your favourite Inside Scoop ice cream flavour while watching Anastasia.
6. KGB + The Last Days of American Crime: Bite into a juicy KGB burger while you get swept up in all the action and excitement of The Last Days of American Crime.
7. GO Noodle House + Somebody Feed Phil: Somebody Feed Phil is gonna trigger so many cravings, so make sure to have something delicious on hand. How about a bowl of noodles from GO Noodle House, complete with their signature bursting meatballs?
8. Texas Chicken + Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: Planning a family movie night? Get everyone to order their favourite combo meal from Texas Chicken and watch Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom together.
9. Secret Recipe + My Mister: My Mister is gonna give you all of the feeelssss! Cheer yourself up with some delectable cakes from Secret Recipe afterwards, k?
10. Salad Atelier + Keeping Up with the Kardashians: A fresh, healthy DIY salad from Salad Atelier will make for the perfect accompaniment as you binge-watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
What are you waiting for? Order your favourites from the Signatures category on GrabFood now to enjoy 30% off! Here’s a tip, order the combo meals to enjoy with your family!
Read more of our #tech stories: