The HUAWEI Carnival is underway, and you have one last weekend to enjoy amazing deals as well as a chance to win amazing prizes
From now 'til 4 August 2019, you can shop online or head over to one of HUAWEI’s stores to be part of the carnival. Many Malaysians have gotten their hands on the brand new Y9 Prime 2019, as well as flagship phones like the Mate 20 and P30 Pro with revised pricing, so don’t miss out!
The Y9 Prime 2019 has been a hit with its affordable pricing and premium features
At just RM899, you get to enjoy the features of a high-end smartphone, including:
- Auto pop-up camera
- Wide 6.59” Screen
- Long-lasting 4000 mAh Battery
- Big Storage with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM
- 4GB Kirin 710 Processor, meaning fast speed and high efficiency
And it’s not just the Y9, because the HUAWEI Carnival also unveiled new pricings for the P30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro, and more
This means you can now get high quality phones for an extra affordable price. Check out the revised pricing for these HUAWEI models:
- HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro – From RM2,999 to now only RM2,599
- HUAWEI Mate 20 X – From RM2,899 to now only RM2,599
- HUAWEI Mate 20 – From RM2,399 to now only RM2,099
- HUAWEI P30 Pro 512GB – From RM4,399 to now only RM3,899
The best part of the carnival, of course, is the grand prize that everyone has been waiting for, a brand new Mercedes GLA200 Night Edition!
All you have to do is purchase a selected HUAWEI device online or at a participating outlet to stand a chance to win a Mercedes Benz, an E-bike Orbit, or an Electric Scooters Starlight. To win, just fulfill these three steps:
- Scan the QR code
- Answer a simple question
- Attach receipt as proof of purchase
There are also other attractive rewards and gifts up for grabs, so head over to your nearest participating HUAWEI outlet to take part in their ‘Spin & Win’ and ‘Draw Dip’
Here's how you can redeem the free gifts at the selected 30 hotspot areas:
- Step 1: Purchase selected models during the carnival period from 27 July - 4 August
- Step 2: Keep receipt as proof of purchase and get it stamped at participating outlets
- Step 3: Spin & Win or Draw Dip at participating outlets
Don't forget to also keep an eye out on HUAWEI’s official Facebook Page, because they will be announcing the lucky winner of the grand prize on 30 August 2019!
With RM1,000,000 in prizes up for grabs, you don’t want to miss your last chance to be part of the HUAWEI Carnival!