Link Your Maybank2u Account To Your Grab, Lazada & Shopee E-Wallets To Enjoy More Perks
Most Malaysians opt to shop online nowadays, and there's no denying that we feel a sense of happiness when we're adding things to our virtual cart on platforms like Lazada, Shopee, and Grab.
The best part is when our parcels finally arrive, it feels like it's a gift from you... to yourself!
Well, guess what? Shopping online just got waaay more enjoyable, not to mention, easier and convenient, too. There's a Maybank2u-only service that simplifies the top up and checkout process on platforms like Shopee, Lazada, and Grab. All you gotta do is link your Maybank2u account to selected e-wallets or e-commerce sites, woohoo!
In a nutshell, whenever you use Maybank2u to complete a transaction online, you won't need to log in to M2U and wait for a Transaction Authorisation Code (TAC). Instead, you can top up or checkout with just a few clicks by linking M2U to your individual e-wallets!
Wanna know the best part of using this feature? Here are some benefits that you'll be able to enjoy when you top up and checkout using M2U!
Also, don't forget to keep your eyes peeled because there will be so many rewards and discounts coming your way when you use this feature on the Grab, Shopee, or the Lazada app.
1. Topping up your e-wallets on Grab, Lazada, and Shopee are so much easier
- Grab: Just link your M2U account directly to your GrabPay e-wallet, and customise your top-up amount as you please. This makes it convenient when you're in a rush because you can complete your payment with a few clicks of a button. You can also set up Auto Top Up using your associated M2U account to top up GrabPay when your balance goes low.
STEP 1: Head over to the Grab app
STEP 2: Tap on your GrabPay wallet
STEP 3: Tap on the 'Top Up' tab, select 'Linked bank account', and link your M2U account
STEP 4: You can opt to set a daily top-up limit for your GrabPay e-wallet
STEP 5: If you prefer auto top up, select 'Manage Top Up', choose your linked M2U account, and customise your Auto Top Up amount
Psst! There's a Maybank Bonanza Challenge coming up where you can win even more GrabRewards Points when you use your GrabPay e-wallet. That way, you can redeem those points for more discounts. So worth it, leh! For additional information, follow Maybank on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.
- Lazada: Lazada has a huuuge marketplace, making it easy to shop for all your wants and needs in the convenience of one app. What's better is that when you link your M2U account with your Lazada Wallet, you'll stand a chance to enjoy many more rewards too. Just look at the image below for the steps that you can follow.
Jeng jeng jeng... Set your calendars for 22 to 29 March, because Maybank is running a promo for Lazada's 10th birthday! During the campaign period, all you gotta do is top up RM50 with a linked M2U account to get RM5 instant cashback. Read more here. T&C apply.
- Shopee: Wanna enjoy a smooth checkout experience with Shopee? Just link your M2U account to your ShopeePay, and eliminate the hassle of having to input a TAC code. Check out the image below for the steps on how you can link your M2U account to your ShopeePay.
2. Not on ShopeePay? Eh, chill! Now, you can also have the option of linking your M2U account directly to Shopee, so there's no need to go through that additional step of logging in to your M2U account when you wanna checkout.
Linking your M2U account directly to your Shopee account will make your life sooooo much easier. After you've linked your accounts, you can use M2U as usual without having to go through the login and TAC procedures.
STEP 1: Under 'Payment Method', tap on the Maybank2u logo and login
STEP 2: To link your Maybank or MAE account with Shopee, select your chosen Maybank bank account or MAE account
STEP 3: Enter the 6-digit Transaction Authorisation Code sent to your mobile number
Also, when you top up or checkout on Shopee with a linked M2U account, it's like a gift that keeps on giving because you might be surprised with free shipping or cash vouchers exclusively for M2U users, wah!
If you're still on the fence on why you should link your Maybank account, here are a few reasons why:
1. Top ups and direct payments are now faster and easier with this feature. You can top up your e-wallet and make direct payments on certain e-commerce sites without having to log into your Maybank account or validate transactions with TAC. Simply ensure that the transaction does not exceed your daily limit.
2. Once you've linked your accounts, you'll be able to make smooth top ups and direct payments from your current, savings, or MAE account. You can specify a daily limit (up to RM250 or RM1,000) and an expiry date for your connected account to keep it safe. The duration of the link will be determined by the expiration date.
3. If you have any qualms about logging in to your Maybank2u account in public, you won't have anything to worry about. Whether it's topping up your e-wallets or making secure direct payments with your connected account while out and about, this feature will keep your login data hidden.
4. It's also super secure, as all data is encrypted. Rest assured that your current, savings, or MAE account is secure with Maybank, and that none of your online banking information will be shared with any e-wallet or e-commerce platforms.
5. You can only link one Maybank2u account per e-wallet account. Select your favourite Maybank account to be linked to the e-wallet of your choice. Remember to only link your Maybank account to your personal e-wallet account to keep your account even more secure.
It's easy to connect your favourite e-wallet to your M2U account for a seamless payment experience! Find out more on this website.
Got some cool brand news to share?