We Took The HONOR View20's 48MP Camera For A Spin In Paris. Here's What We Got
Huawei's very own e-brand HONOR launched its latest flagship device in Paris on 22 January
Powered by the new HiSilicon Kirin 980, the HONOR View20 features a hole-punch selfie camera, a 48MP rear camera, and reflects beautiful chevron shapes on its back when it catches light.
We were recently invited to its official launch in Paris, and we had the opportunity to try out the phone's 48MP AI Ultra-Clarity camera!
We put the HONOR flagship's much hyped-about rear camera to test while travelling around Paris last month, and here's a few of our favourite shots:
1. Arc De Triomphe
It was definitely worth queuing in the middle of the Champs-Élysées for this shot under the blue skies.
2. Warm tones of postboxes on the Champs-Élysées
3. A tiny, vibrant French restaurant
4. Platform at a subway station
6. Chandeliers at the majestic Palace of Versailles
7. Night Mode shots from the Sacré-Cœur
8. Details of an apartment block in central Paris
9. The beautiful snowfall
Read more #tech stories on SAYS: