A List Of 10 Rape Prevention Tips You Can Send To All The Men In Your Life
1. Don't put drugs in women's drinks!
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone!
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don't rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman's home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping someone, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle! If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don't forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don't pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don't communicate your intentions, she may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
The above is a tongue-in-cheek list that recently went viral.
It first appeared in a blog in 2011. The tips, refreshingly all aimed at men rather than women, are being shared all over the Internet once again after a picture was posted to 9GAG and later tweeted by Sarah Silverman to her followers.
Meanwhile, on a serious note: