It's been a while since a new meme graced our newsfeed but the time has come
Called the 'celebrity full name', the meme started with someone taking Cardi B's stage name literally, and autocompleted it into a "full name".
1. Cardi B, the one that started it all
2. Who can forget Cardi B's man, Offset?
3. I bet RM10 that you laughed at this
4. It took a while to get this one
5. Pretty sure most students can relate to this one
6. 'You wanna count my money, go to college, need a math course,' he rapped in Hell of a Night
7. 'I'ma buy you a drank'
8. A meme within a meme
9. Because who doesn't love a huge easy-bake oven
10. Gotta round up that 0.1
11. He's probably related to Kelly Clarkson
12. 'Oh the way you shine, Miss Independent'
13. Yerr a wizard, Wiz
14. It doesn't even sound out of place
15. spits tea
16. People sure are creative
17. Poor Dwayne...
18. It's not far from his actual name, Quavious
19. Forget 20th Century Fox
20. It's not wrong, you know?
21. "Oh, that's the guy that invented Ramlee burgers!"
22. Aman RA can write a bad romance
23. Budak Subang Jaya and their unique names
24. This isn't wrong, either
25. Shabushabu is love
26. Last but not least, a favourite:
Read more #fun stories on SAYS: