You've Definitely Panicked During These 10 Very Common Situations
Rushing to complete an online transaction before the session times out!
There's nothing worse than the feeling of panic when you're rushing to do something important but you're running out of time!
If you've ever stressed out over making all your travel plans, the good news is Expedia.com.my has now introduced a way to make it all much easier.
Add-On Advantage is a new feature on the website and app that allows you to add-on hotels to your trip at discounted rates, after you've booked your flight or package with Expedia. So you can take your time to search and book the perfect stay for your holiday!
Get more details at the bottom of this story ;)
1. When your ride has arrived but you're still not dressed yet
2. When you're the one holding up the line at the ATM because you just have too many transactions to make
You can practically feel people glaring at you behind your back.
3. When you're struggling to put your money back in your wallet, bag your groceries, and carry everything away before the next person's turn
4. When you desperately need to pee but all the toilet stalls are full and there's a queue
Doing the need-to-pee dance while waiting feels like worst torture ever.
5. When Waze suddenly loses connection halfway through your journey to somewhere you've never been to before
And you're on the highway so you can't even stop to check or ask for help.
6. When you're already running late but the car in front of you is super slowwwwww
Move to left lane lah, haiyo!
7. When you're innocently walking along and a cicak and/or cockroach appears out of nowhere
*LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES*
*SCREAMS AND RUNS FOR DEAR LIFE*
8. When your lecturer changes slides faster than the speed of light and you're frantically trying to finish jotting down notes
Tangan confirm damn sakit after that.
9. When you're not sure what you want yet but the waiter is already standing right next to you and everyone at your table has already ordered
You'll panic and order something at random then regret it later and get major food envy from everyone else's glorious meals. :(
10. When you're frantically trying to complete an online transaction before the session times out
Rushing to complete a task is the worst, especially when it comes to important things like making travel plans
A time limit is the last thing you want when you're browsing for deals and trying to make sure you put all the correct information in. That's how you end up booking the wrong flight or entering the wrong dates for your hotel.
That's why Expedia.com.my's new Add-On Advantage is just what we need!
Begin by shopping for your flight or package on Expedia.com.my or the Expedia app. Make sure to book early to enjoy the best rates as flight prices will fluctuate.
We know you like to take your time to find the perfect hotel for your trip. After you book your flight or package, you’ll instantly unlock up to 58% off selected hotels (look out for the Add-On Advantage badge) until the day of your trip—giving you time to find just the right hotel!
The best part about the Add-On Advantage is you can take your time to search and book the perfect hotel for your trip, plus discounts on selected hotels are available right up til the day you leave!
If you're the kind of holiday-maker who likes to explore different cities or travel across countries, this new feature is perfect for you. So let's say you're on a 10-day Vietnamese adventure from KL to Hanoi, then Sapa, and finally Danang, the Add-On Advantage allows you to book multiple hotels within your travel dates and still get the discount.
Get more details here!
Terms and conditions apply.