22 Struggles You'll Only Relate To If You Work In An Office
1. Ironing clothes first thing in the morning. Sien.
^ If only we could actually get away with this.
2. Traffic is somehow always bad when you have early morning meetings
It's not your fault, sniff.
3. It's only 9am but the emails are already piling up :(
4. The aircond is always either panas nak mampus or sejuk gila
Always cannot adjust because "central system" haiyo!
5. NEED. COFFEEEEEEEE.
6. Looooooong unproductive "why are we even here?!" meetings
7. When all the deadlines start piling up at the same time
8. Cannot get anything done because the Internet is laggy AF
9. Lunchtime, yay! But no one knows where to eat...
Have to resort to some diplomatic creative measures like picking places from a box. Or else confirm will take forever to decide.
10. Getting terrible neck and back aches from being hunched over your desk all day...
11. ...and also headaches from staring at the computer screen all day
12. Why does the printer never seem to work properly?!
No ink lah, low toner lah, paper jam lah!
13. You hope there's no one spreading germs today
And then YOU start sneezing the next day.
14. Somebody took your food from the fridge... AGAIN!
Even labeling it doesn't help.
15. So you guard your snack stash with your life
16. It's always somebody's birthday!
17. Your stationery always "mysteriously" disappears
18. That one colleague who doesn't realise how bising they are
It's like they're in their own world where they think no one can hear their foot tapping/desk drumming/chair squeaking.
19. The toilet is always in bad shape 5pm onwards
20. It's 6pm and the pantry sink looks like this
Is it really THAT hard to clean up after yourselves?
21. When an urgent email comes in just as you're about to FINALLY balik...
22. ...so you end up having to OT :(
Sometimes work can leave us not only mentally exhausted, but also with physical aches and pains
On days when you really can't tahan anymore, take a break and give yourself a quick massage with Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub. It's been specially developed for neck pain relief and easing shoulder aches.
The small 50gm lotion tube makes it super convenient to carry around, keep one in your bag or at your desk so that you'll have it on hand whenever you need to relax yourself and soothe those aching muscles.
Find out more about Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub here.