21 Things You'll Relate To If You Were A Science Stream Student
Bunsen burners FTW.
1. You realised you've made a terrible decision in the very first class
Damn it, I shouldn't have followed my crush...
2. People automatically assume you're a smart, goody two-shoes
You wouldn't want to know the things we do after school. ;)
3. "Wah, you want to become a doctor when you grow up is it?"
First of all, not every science stream student wants to be a doctor, or an engineer, or scientist. How about you just leave me alone while I figure out what I really want to do in life? -_-
4. Physics goes from "interesting" to "wtf is going on?" real fast
5. Add Maths too...
WHY ARE THERE LETTERS IN A SUBJECT ABOUT NUMBERS?!
6. Trying your very best to bond with Chemistry
You thought chemistry would be like potions classes in Harry Potter. But in reality, it's just learning a bunch of equations that don't make sense.
7. Biology seemed interesting at first until you realise just HOW MUCH you need to memorise
8. You look forward to classes in the makmal because that's the only time you get to sit together with your gang
9. Messing around with the lab apparatus
Bunsen burners FTW.
10. And breaking some test tubes in the process
11. Dissecting frogs just for lolz
Well, not really for fun lah. But it was interesting.
12. You have no choice but to pay an arm and a leg for tuition fees...
Because if you don't go for one, you'll probably... fail every subject.
13. ... and Oxford Fajar books
They're not cheap k.
14. You get jealous of your peers in Arts stream from time to time
15. But you get pissed at them when they complain about their "hard classes"
Yeah, life must be tough for you.
16. You made sure you had a scientific calculator with you all the time
Forget this and you can kiss your exams goodbye.
17. You panic before major exams because you're unsure if you can remember so many equations and theories
SO. MANY. EQUATIONS. HELP.
18. You thank God there's such a thing called multiple choice exam
Hypothetically speaking, there’s a 25% chance I'll get this question correct... right?
19. Written exams are typically very short affairs for you
You can't just BS or tikam your way through a Chemistry Paper 2 exam. It's impossible.
20. You’ve learnt to settle for less when it came to exam results. “C”? That’s a milestone. Pass? That’s a MIRACLE.
21. Well, no matter how tough science stream was, it made you the person you are today! :D
More #growingupinmalaysia stories on SAYS: