49 Mind-Blowing Photos You Wouldn’t Believe Were Taken In Malaysia
Pre-haze Malaysia, in all its glorious beauty.
With a thick blanket of haze engulfing Malaysia, it's easy to forget how beautiful this slice of heaven on earth actually is.
So, we decided to compile a bunch of photos - so breathtaking, quaint and picturesque - to revel on while we wait for the ugly grey smoke to clear up:
Most of these photos were taken by professional photographers, at various off-beat resorts, islands, and states in Malaysia.
1. Malaysia's very own Hamptons at The Datai, Langkawi
2. Look at the colour of the water!
3. A resort fit to satisfy the inner Tarzan in all of us at Tadom Hill Resort in Banting
3. Bora Bora? No, it's our very own 'backyard' Bohey Dulang in Sabah
4. This dairy farm in Kundasang looks straight out of a New Zealand postcard
5. A war memorial in Sabah that resembles the medieval castles in the Scottish highlands
6. Penang has sakura blossoms that could rival the springs in Japan
7. Colmar Tropicale in Pahang has artfully designed villages that even the French would be proud of
8. Painting or real-life? We could stare at this all day.
9. Nature lovers' paradise tucked away in a little corner in Sekinchan
10. Imagine jumping into the pristine waters of Sungai Bangang right now!
11. Penang's very own intimate resort at Malihom, Air Itam
12. This dreamy view is not from a Disney movie. It's Danum Valley in Sabah.
13. This beautiful 19th century Chinese mansion in Georgetown
14. A most eerie but jaw-dropping view of Gunung Kinabalu taken from the Mount Kinabalu Heritage Resort & Spa
15. An ancient Chinese architectural beauty in Georgetown, Penang
16. Who would have thought the concrete jungle that is Johor would have blue-tinged, crystal clear waters in Pulau Babi Tengah?
17. More blue skies and stunning beaches!
18. The National Park isn't the only attraction Pahang is known for. Look at this clear, sandy strip of beach in Cherating!
19. Sunset by Batu Uban Jetty in Penang
20. A beautiful mosque with stained glass windows by the beach in Melaka
21. Islands that could give Maldives a run for its money at Semporna, Sabah
22. Remnants of the colonial past at the Macalister Mansion in Penang
23. Majestic limestone pinnacles at the Mulu National Park
*Malaysia is so beautiful, we bet nothing can stop you from wanting to visit these breathtaking places right away.
But before you go on that great Malaysian adventure, check these great Air Asia deals from [SAYS Coupons!](<a href="http://coupon.says.com/airasia-coupons/)">http://coupon.says.com/airasia-coupons/)
Let the travel bug bite you! Hop on a plane to Malaysia's Pearl of Orient that is Penang, stay in one of these heritage hotels and let it transport you back to the beautiful yesteryears of Malaysia!
As for the nature junkies in KL, this little town in Sabak Bernam has some of the most amazing views in the country:
While the photos above depict the physical beauty of Malaysia, these amazing Malaysians have proven that Malaysia is a truly beautiful country, both in and out: