If you're feeling down in the dumps and need a lil' adrenaline boost, head to this post-apocalyptic themed indoor amusement park in Malaysia
Spanning 70,000sqft, District 21 is located in IOI City Mall, Putrajaya and features over 10 rides with heart-racing activities that include climbing, sliding, free falling, jumping, and riding
There are huge trampolines for you to jump till your heart's content and an obstacle course with different levels and heights, depending on how difficult a challenge you want.
One of the attractions includes a fun roller glider ride, which is essentially a combination of a roller coaster and flying fox, that'll swing you all around the park
Ticket prices are RM64 for weekdays and RM80 for weekends, school holidays, and public holidays
Some rules to take note of before heading there:
– There's no age limit but guests will have to be a minimum height of 90cm to take part in the activities.
– Non-active passes are available for those who want access to the park but do not want take part in any of the activities.
– Only fully vaccinated adults (above the age of 18) are allowed to enter.
– Anyone below 18 (who are unvaccinated) will need to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult/guardian.
– Face masks should be worn at all times within the park.
Here's where District 21 is located: