You Can Use This Malaysia Airlines E-Wallet Locally & Abroad To Redeem Unlimited Cashback
Wanna go cashless while you travel, and earn points that can be used to redeem cashback and other perks to boot?
Then you should get acquainted with EnrichMoney by Enrich, the award-winning travel and lifestyle loyalty programme by Malaysia Airlines. ;)
EnrichMoney by Enrich is a multi-currency e-wallet, which comes complete with a Visa prepaid card, allowing you to reap several benefits at home and abroad.
During your travels, the unique travel wallet lets you buy, sell, or save up to 20 currencies on-the-go with zero transaction fees. Locally, you'll earn EnrichMoney Points whenever you shop at Visa merchants. Psst, shopping at international Visa merchants* will earn you points too!
And, the cool thing is, you can redeem cashback with the points you earn, as well as enjoy additional features that range from cash withdrawals at Merchantrade branches and participating agents**, all the way to healthcare and insurance benefits.
*There are over 430,000 Visa merchants in Malaysia and 100 million more locations worldwide.
**There are more than 13,000 Visa Plus ATMs in Malaysia and more than 2.5 million worldwide.
Part of the Enrich ecosystem and created with travellers and daily consumers in mind, EnrichMoney isn't your typical e-wallet.
It's essentially a cashless solution offering maximum convenience for every journey you go on, be it business trips, fun holidays, or even visits to your local grocery store.
In other words, frequent flyer or not, you'll still get to reap the rewards as long as you're an Enrich member with Malaysia Airlines and an EnrichMoney cardholder. Plus, you'll get a physical Visa card sent to you when you apply.
Just make an initial top up of RM100 and you'll be able to start using the card right away!
That's not all. When you sign up from 1 September to 10 September, you can enjoy a free sign up with your card issuance fee and annual fee waived! You can also get 1,000 Enrich Points and RM10 Cashback.
Looking for more deals? Drop by MATTA fair happening at Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre (MITEC) from 1 September to 3 September to check out more exclusive deals.
During this period, you'll get to enjoy flight benefits with an additional 5% discount when you book with EnrichMoney via the Malaysia Airlines website.
Here are some features that make EnrichMoney stand out:
1. Make foreign currency transactions, as well as buy, sell, hold, or switch between up to 20 different currencies at any time with notification alerts to lock in the best rates
2. Transfer money to over 14 countries, and remit via a recognised cash pickup agent or bank account
3. Transfer money from your EnrichMoney wallet to another EnrichMoney member
4. Top-up prepaid mobile and data plans from all major Malaysian telcos
5. Pay bills, or buy exclusive e-vouchers from merchant and retail partners
6. Buy travel insurance policies, on top of life, home, car, personal accident, illness, and more coverage plans
7. Consult with general practitioners and specialists at any time, and make appointments directly via DoctorOnCall
8. Also part of DoctorOnCall, purchase supplies online from trusted pharmacies and have it delivered directly to your home or office with e-Pharmacy
9. Manage expenses with powerful in-app analytical tools that let you plan, track, and budget your spending, including categories for recurring spends
10. Set aside funds by creating a Savings Box, with multiple categories such as Travel, Emergencies, Family, Shopping, and more
11. Enjoy a wallet limit of RM10,000, which can be conveniently upgraded to RM20,000 so members can store more in converted currencies for larger purchases and payments
Beyond that, you can also opt to top-up your EnrichMoney wallet with Enrich Points, a convenience that further adds value to cardholders
EnrichMoney gives users greater value, and helps you stretch your ringgit further without worrying about extra charges.
Not only will you be able to top-up the EnrichMoney wallet with Enrich Points, you can also enjoy expanded offerings like exclusive in-app deals and rewards.
Plus, besides redeeming cashback with your points, you'll get access to other Malaysian Airlines privileges such as entry to airport Golden Lounges when you apply by 31 August 2023.
When you download the app, you'll have the choice to perform multi-currency transactions in currencies that include:
- Malaysia Ringgit (MYR)
- US Dollar (USD)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Euro (EUR)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- Japanese Yen (YEN)
- Saudi Riyal (SAR)
- Chinese Renminbi (CNY)
- New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- South Korean Won (KRW)
- Indian Rupee (INR)
- Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Vietnamese Dong (VND)
To discover and enjoy the features of the EnrichMoney digital money app, complete with a Visa prepaid card, apply as an EnrichMoney cardholder today!
Don't miss out on enjoying a free sign up for EnrichMoney from 1 September to 10 September!
And, if you want to receive your physical Visa card on the spot, you can apply for it at the Enrich booth at MATTA fair, happening from 1 September to 3 September.
You can download the EnrichMoney app on the App Store and Google Play.
Read more #travel stories on SAYS:
Got some cool brand news to share?