1. Hire a live singer, band, or DJ to perform your favourite tunes
What is a wedding without amazing music or performers? Be it jazz, pop, instrumental, classical, indie, or any other music genre, hiring a band for your wedding day is an easy way to entertain guests.
Or make it a night to remember with family and friends by getting an awesome DJ for the dance floor.
Price: RM2,500 - RM5,000
You can hire a live singer, band, or DJ here.
2. Hire a caricaturist to let your guests take home a little gift
3. Get a magician or illusionist to put on an amazing show during the wedding reception
4. Rent a photo booth station for guests to make memories that'll last a lifetime
Photo booths are another easy way for guests to let loose and to take home something with them to remember the night!
There are photo booths that you can rent to take photos of your guests but if you want to give them something for the 'gram, get a motion photo booth!
Unlike normal photo booths, motion photo booths create animated GIFs from a 180-360 angle.
Renting a photo booth usually comes with:
- Professional photography equipment and lighting,
- A variety of props,
- Trained crew to help with the photo taking, and
- Customisable backdrops.
Price: RM800 onwards.
You can rent a photo booth here or a motion photobooth here.
5. Make room for a coffee section by hiring a barista
Create your own mini coffee bar by hiring a barista to make cups of latte, Americano, or mocha for your wedding guests!
A perfect choice especially if you're having an early morning wedding and want to give your family and friends a quick pick-me-up. ;)
Price: RM400 onwards.
You can hire coffee caterers here.
6. Chill with family and friends by renting exciting board games
Playing board games may not be your typical choice of wedding entertainment but it can be a great way to entertain your guests and ease into conversations, especially during resting periods in between the ceremony and dinner or lunch.
Having a small, cosy wedding? Hire a team of people who will teach the games to your guests and get the party started!
Price: RM800 onwards.
You can hire board games and crew here and here.
7. Hire a mixologist to set up a mini bar and make fancy cocktails for your guests
8. Spoil your guests with a mini free flow ice cream parlour at your wedding
9. Take it up a notch for an outdoor wedding and rent carnival games
10. Crack your guests up by hiring a stand up comedian
*Take note that all prices listed vary according to wedding size, location, and date.