Gamuda Gardens is an up-and-coming township and nature oasis that celebrates communal relationships and country living
With its 50-acres Central Park, five cascading lakes, and majestic waterfall, Gamuda Gardens has become a beautiful sanctuary for those seeking to escape the hustle and bustle of huge cities.
From 22 to 23 February 2020, Gamuda Gardens will be hosting a dazzling event, called 'Gardens of Lights'
Gather your friends and family for a colourful evening out at one of the most beautifully landscaped townships in the country. You wouldn't want to miss the spectacular performances, activities, and attractions!
Here are the details:
Date: 22-23 February 2020 (Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: Gamuda Gardens Experience Gallery @ Sungai Buloh
How to get there: Waze | Google Maps
1. LED butterfly dance featuring performers in dazzling fairy costumes
2. Be amazed at a spectacular LED tron dance
3. Take a stroll around an illuminated tulip garden and admire row upon row of colourful blossoms
4. Let your kids delight in hopping around 100 glowing LED bunnies
5. Cycle around Gamuda Gardens lake at night on these colourful illuminated tandem bicycles to enjoy the scenic landscapes
6. Go crazy on a giant inflatable unicorn slide
7. Relax on Insta-worthy and kid-friendly glowing moon swings
8. Have a go at LED mini-golf, LED bowling, and LED ring toss
9. Embark upon a thrilling LED night safari
10. Pretend to be Disney princes and princesses on a magical LED princess carriage
11. Take a romantic walk under a colourful illuminated archway
12. Watch a movie by the lakeside
Finally, don't forget to document your moments with loved ones at the Photobooth @ experience gallery
Note: Due to recent health concerns, hand basins, sanitisers, and face masks will be provided.
If you're looking for a place to call home, Illaria Hillside Homes at Gamuda Gardens is now open for registration
With various facilities like F&B outlets, wellness and fitness centres, as well as several private and public schools conveniently located within the township itself, Gamuda Gardens is the perfect place to live!
It's also strategically positioned alongside major highways, including the North-South Highway, LATAR Expressway, and the Guthrie Corridor Expressway, and is well connected to nearby public transport.
You'll be able to live near a nine-acre park and the longest slide in the Klang Valley. It's an excellent choice for a new home!
Come and spend the weekend at the award-winning masterplanned township to experience its beauty!
Click here for more information on Gamuda Land's event
For more #lifestyle stories: