Malaysians Share Their Favourite Cleaning Products So You Can Kepoh & See What Others Love
1. "One time, I laid this on a wet patch on my bathroom floor and when I lifted it up, it was the perfect dry square in the centre of the puddle, so satisfying"
2. "My toilet sink drain was clogged for agesss... I found this and poured, and it works even until now! I also really love Daiso's mop/wipe. So light and easy to use."
"My toilet sink, bathroom, and kitchen drains were clogged for agessss. So I found this and poured, and it works even until now! I also love Daiso's mop/wipe thingy, I never feel like pulling out the actual mop because this is so light and easy to use, and quick to clean up." – May Vin
Mr Muscle Sink & Drain Declogger – RM10.50
Daiso mop – RM8.90 - RM12
You can get the declogger on Shopee or Lazada. And you can get the mop from most Daiso outlets.
3. "Before I bought it, I was afraid that the vacuum couldn't pick up long strands of hair due to its small size. But I was wrong. Now that I have been using it for almost a month, I can't live without it."
"This is the best product I have bought during the lockdown. Because saloons were not allowed to operate during MCO, my hair grew to a ridiculous length and it started falling. Every day, I found my hair on my white working desk and it was very annoying. So I decided to buy a Xiaomi portable vacuum to pick up my fallen hair and dust.
Before I bought it, I was afraid that the vacuum couldn't pick up long strands of hair due to its small size. But I was wrong. Now that I have been using it for almost a month, I can't live without it. My table is cleaner than ever. I even use it to vacuum the seats in my car sometimes." – Wan Xiang
Price: RM129 - RM139
4. "This detergent will leave your toilet bowl as white as snow"
"If you've never heard of Magiclean before, you need to get it. Just pour into your toilet bowl and let it sit for a while, then flush and all the stains will come out magically. You can scrub a bit if it's really dirty la, but you don't really need to, 'cause this detergent will leave your toilet bowl as white as snow." – Jean
Price: RM5.56 - RM6.80
You can get it on Lazada or Shopee.
5. "I love Goo Gone... and those brown brushes we used for our school shoes"
6. "I like bio-home products 'cause they're gentle on wooden furniture... and Magiclean is the best for oils and grime"
"I like bio-home products 'cause they're gentle on wooden furniture. I use them to wipe down my furniture every night. Magiclean is also the best for oils and grime and preventing mold.
"Not really a product, but one time, my dehumidifer liquid spilled everywhere and it was super hard to get rid of the stains with regular products. I used white vinegar and it helped to remove it completely, along with other stains on the floor. Baking soda is also THE BEST at cleaning cat pee from mattresses." – Shiffa
Magiclean Stain & Mold – RM12.90
bio-home – RM7.90 - RM22.30
You can get bio-home products here and Magiclean here.
7. "These melamine sponges clean my bathroom tiles really well"
8. "My house gets dusty super fast because we live in the city and we always have our windows open... But with this robot vacuum cleaner, I just need to schedule it to operate three times a week. So convenient and saves so much time."
"My house gets dusty super fast because we live in the city and we always have our windows open. So it means I have to sweep a few times a week and mop at least once a week. Super annoying ugh. But with this robot vacuum cleaner (yay), I just need to schedule it to operate three times a week. So convenient and saves so much time.
"People may find maintaining it a bit mafan but I don't mind as long as I don't have to sweep or mop the house HAHA. We still vacuum and mop the house ourselves at least once a month. The only annoying bit about it is that the smart mapping is not so good, so need to keep an eye on it sometimes. Otherwise, it's great and it gets the job done." – Timothy
You can get it on Shopee or Lazada.
9. "I homemake my mop cleaner using these ingredients and it is able to cut grease and grime very well"
"I love making homemade pineapple vinegar using citrus skin, sugar, and water because it's a cheap and eco-friendly alternative. I just use one cap to mop my house and it's able to cut grease and grime very well. You can make it yourself or get it from zero-waste stores. It has different names but they usually call it 'enzyme'." – Joni
Price: RM2 - RM3. (1L water + 100g sugar + 300g citrus skin)
You can make it yourself or get it from zero-waste stores like The Hive.
10. "This lens cleaner helps me see better and it doesn't make me pokai. Hehe."
"I wear glasses and it always gets grimey. So I tried out this lens cleaner and it works really well. I use it every day now and one bottle lasts me a really long time. Best feeling ever to have clean specs. And it's cheap too. I can see better and it doesn't make me pokai. Hehe." – Ruxyn
Price: RM2.10 - RM2.20
You can get it on Shopee or Lazada.
11. "Turtle wax, nuff said"
Follow us for more #SAYSbuywhat content like these: