1. Crocodile dentist | RM8.40
2. Sprinkler pool | RM18.88 - RM41.62
3. Kinetic sand | RM2.70 - RM18.30
4. Quirky spectacles straw | RM0.97
5. Trampoline | RM135 - RM159
6. Duck toy sprinkler | RM37.70 - RM50.70
7. Big bubble stick | RM5.68 - RM11.76
8. Penguin/duck climbing stairs toy | RM17.77
9. Inflatable pool | RM32 - RM59
An inflatable pool is always a good idea and a great way to wear out all their energy. This pool is thick and has a reasonable height, allowing you to adjust the water depth depending on your child's age. Throw in some colourful balls or cups for extra entertainment!
You can get it here.
10. Stunt car | RM17.79 - RM34.79
11. Bouncy playhouse | RM299 - RM328
12. Car and railway track controller | RM41.69 - RM69.50
Here's one educational toy that'll allow your kid to learn while having fun. It comes with buttons and controllers for them to navigate a small toy car or multiple cars across different tracks and obstacles!
Not only kids, but even adults have been said to enjoy this. :P
You can get it on Shopee or Lazada.
13. Save The Penguin ice breaker game | RM8 - RM15.35
For slightly older kids (or even adults), this interactive penguin game is similar to Jenga but instead of keeping blocks from falling, you need to keep the penguin from tumbling.
It comes with a little spinner, which you spin in order to know which ice block to chisel. Just don't let the penguin fall!
The game comes in multiple sizes.
You can get it here or here.
14. Inflatable dinosaur | RM57.90 - RM58.90
Playtime doesn't always require expensive toys. Here are ideas on how you can occupy kids with items around the house: