I think if there's one thing that draws Malaysians together, it's our love for budget stuff
Can I live without it? Probably. But is it only RM2? I'm sure I'll find a use for it. :p
1. These BPA-free airtight containers are great for storing food. Plus, they're microwave safe without the lid on.
2. Plant lovers, you can find pots of all sizes. And I mean ALL. They have some pretty big ones, which are cheaper than most places.
3. Sick of having to listen to the drilling from your neighbours' home renovations? Earplugs are the answer.
Price: RM2 for a pack of six pairs.
4. These storage boxes on wheels aren't brightly coloured (better for 'blending in') and are great for storing unused items or toys. They come in multiple sizes too.
5. Much like Daiso, MR DIY now has a good range of affordable smaller storage containers for you to keep things tidy. And they come in muted colours too!
6. Geometric and patterned metal wall shelves add personality to any room and can make fun gifts
7. Rubber shoes, also known as, 'adidas kampung' are said to be good for hiking, especially if you have to cross streams or get muddy
8. Neon lights in colourful shapes can add a quirky touch to your home or make cute gifts
9. This matte metal tray has four compartments and is easy to slip into a drawer or place on a table for easy-to-reach utensils
Price: 14.50 each.
10. Keep scratches off the floor with these furniture pads for chair and table legs. There are many sizes available!
11. Need a night light whenever you sleep? Consider one of these unique versions.
12. Entertain kids for hours with these affordable tents. You can play pretend that you're camping, having a picnic, or add fairy lights for a slumber party.
13. Storing beauty blenders can be a hassle, especially if they're slightly damp after use. These holders are good for keeping beauty blenders clean and dry off of the table.
14. This mop allows you to wring it out without getting your hands wet
15. There are water bottles available in all sizes and with all types of caps. Some look pretty aesthetic too, considering the price.
16. Make colourful popsicles or large ice cubes for whiskey with these fun tools
17. These practical storage boxes and drawers can help to organise accessories and makeup a lot easier
18. Pictures don't do justice to these aesthetic silver matte and wooden hangers. Perfect for revamping your wardrobe.
19. Get your craft game on with their assortment of stickers, pretty paper, and other craft items. They make good present wrapping ideas too.
20. These cute and really soft plushies can accompany you while you sleep or be gifted as fun presents. They're sooooo soft!
21. Got a birthday coming up? Bridal shower? Christmas dinner? MR DIY has an aisle of budget-friendly party and festive decorations.
22. Not all of their clocks are great. But every now and then, you might spot an affordable yet tasteful one that stands out from the rest.
23. Set up a swimming pool on the porch or in the garden to entertain children for hours. They also have non-inflatable paddling pools.
24. If you're always feeling hot, try one of these mini USB fans for your work desk
25. Clips for potato chips, spices, or any other packets are usually easier to use than rubber bands
Price: RM2 for a pack. These work, although I personally prefer IKEA's RM3.90 or ECO shop's RM2 clips.
You can also shop for more MR DIY items online.
Did we miss out on any items on this list? Let us know!