Subscribe to our Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
Disclaimer: Take note that some of these places may or may not require a photoshoot booking fee. So it would be best to double check before heading there.
1. Taman Saujana Hijau, Putrajaya
Jalan P11, Presint 11, 62000 Putrajaya,
Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
Free. But RM100 per hour for photoshoots. You can book by dropping them a message on Facebook or by paying at the park's counter.
2. Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens), KL
3. Selangor-Japan Friendship Garden, Shah Alam
3. Sekinchan, Kuala Selangor
4. Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM), KL
Jalan Frim, Institut Penyelidikan Perhutanan Malaysia,
52109 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
RM1/adult. RM100/day – Film shooting (A couple per each entry)
*Location: All around FRIM except the Administration Building (D1) and nature trails
5. Putrajaya Botanical Garden, Putrajaya
6. Sultan Abdul Samad Building, KL
7. Underground tunnel near Putra Mosque, Putrajaya
8. Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Seri Kembangan
Jalan Universiti 1 Serdang, 43400 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
RM100 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours per session. For inquiries and booking, call +603-89471161 (Abdul Rahim) or email [email protected]
9. Moroccan Pavilion Putrajaya (Astaka Morocco), Putrajaya
Note: It may be temporarily closed during this time.
Presint 1, 62000 Putrajaya
Admission into the pavilion costs RM3 per person, but no photos are allowed within the premises. You can snap photos outside and at the botanical garden instead, as the entrance to the main courtyard and parking lot are free.
10. Pulau Ketam, Port Klang
Address (South Port Passenger Terminal):
Terminal Penumpang South Port,
Jalan Syahbandar, Pelabuhan Selatan,
42000 Port Klang, Selangor
No entrance fee on the island itself but you will need to take a 35-minute ferry ride from Port Klang (RM9 one way).