What You Should Do With Your Salary Vs. What You Actually Do
So many choices, but we still sometimes make the wrong ones... huhuhu.
Every Malaysian looks forward to when gaji masuk
The last week of the month always feels the longest as we feel the pinch of our spending. It's always such a relief to see that deposit in our bank accounts when our salaries are finally in!
Unfortunately, it never lasts long. We all have bills, loans, rent, and other necessities to look after. But then, we gotta admit that sometimes we do spend our hard-earned cash on things that aren't so necessary...
1. You KNOW you should totally clear your PTPTN loan... but Kurt Cobain's Hotshot sneakers are now available in Malaysia!
2. You should be putting more savings aside every month but... MATTA Fair is just around the corner and you deserve a holiday
3. You should pay your bills but... there's a worldwide online sale that is only happening this month
They always promise greater savings, which means we're actually saving money by spending... right?
4. You should stay home and chill more often but... all your friends are going out and it's gonna be awesome omg
5. You should use your money to buy groceries and meal prep for the week... but it's so much easier to eat out
And much more expensive ahem ahem.
6. You could at least go to a cheaper restaurant or get a set lunch... but that drink looks awesome and it's been sooooo long since you had a steak
7. You should definitely service your car, it's already overdue... but BRUNO MARS TICKETSSSS
8. You should take the time to consider your investment options for the future... but YOLO
You can’t change how much you earn immediately, but you can start earning more from your salary today
Grow your salary by opening a CIMB Prime account and reap the benefits in just three short months
From there you'll earn 2% returns per annum and Bonus Points, without having to lift a finger. Owh yeah!
The Bonus Points you receive can be redeemed for loads of amazing items. You'll feel super puas redeeming awesome items from the CIMB Member Rewards catalogue and you can even pay for your shopping with the points at selected merchants. Plus, you don't have to splurge your salary on holidays because you can also redeem air miles from Enrich Miles or BIG Points.
On top of that, if you deposit at least RM3,000 into your CIMB Prime account from 1 Dec 2017 – 31 May 2018, these limited edition Octo Ambitions plushies could be yours.
These crazy cute Octo plushies are only available to CIMB Prime members, with a special "ambition" every month:
- December 2017 - Soar through the skies with Pilot Octo
- January 2018 - Bring magic into your life with Magician Octo
- February 2018 - Direct your life towards your ambitions with Director Octo
- March 2018 - Paint a brighter future with Artist Octo
- April 2018 - Embark on your life’s adventure with Archaeologist Octo
- May 2018 - Find the recipe to your ambitions with Chef Octo
So, stretch your monthly salary and begin immediately! Learn more about CIMB Prime Account here.
Prime Account is a member of PIDM and is eligible for protection by PIDM.
Terms and conditions apply.