More than 20 shopping outlets and venues in Genting Highlands, Pahang have been ordered to close temporarily after COVID-19 positive patients are said to have visited the places
According to a Facebook post by Bentong Municipal Council (MPB) published yesterday, 6 December, the premises have been ordered to close between 6 December and 8 December to carry out disinfection work.
MPB said that the premises can resume their operations once the deep cleaning process is done.
The affected shopping outlets and venues are located in Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, SkyAvenue, and Resorts World Genting
Places at Genting Highlands Premium Outlets that have been ordered to close include:
1. Asics Factory Outlet
2. Onitsuka Tiger
3. Nike Sales Factory Store
4. Calvin Klein
5. G200 Outlet
6. Lacoste Outlet
7. BALL Watch
9. Cotton On
10. Sacoor Outlet
11. Public surau in the building
Meanwhile, here are other premises and venues within Genting Highlands that have been ordered to close:
1. 168 Store at Genting Grand
2. Factory Outlet Store (F.O.S) at SkyAvenue
3. H&M Retail Sdn Bhd at SkyAvenue
4. Palsaik Korean BBQ Restaurant at SkyAvenue
5. Awana at Resorts World Genting
6. Vision City Entrance Zone B at Resorts World Genting
7. SkyWay Awana Station
8. Factory Outlet Store (F.O.S) at Awana SkyWay Station
9. Watson at Awana SkyCentral
10. Royal Sporting House, SkyAvenue
As of Sunday, Pahang has a total of 30 active COVID-19 cases
According to the Ministry of Health (MOH), the state recorded four new cases yesterday and two more cases on Saturday, 5 December.
This brings the cumulative number of cases in Pahang to 429.
The Pahang State Health Department reported that four districts in the state are currently yellow zones, namely Bentong, Maran, Kuantan, and Pekan.
Remember to limit your movement and wash your hands often. Watch the latest update on the COVID-19 situation:
Read more COVID-19 stories on SAYS: