Attention, Malaysians looking for a change of scenery!
On 23 January 2019, you can start to apply for New Zealand's Malaysia Working Holiday Visa.
In order to qualify for the Malaysia Working Holiday Visa, the following requirements must be met
- You must be a citizen of Malaysia.
- You must provide proof of identity.
- You must be in good health.
- You must be of good character.
- You must be between 18 to 30 years old.
- You must have at least NZ2,250 (RM 6,170) to live on during the stay.
- You cannot accept a permanent job while in New Zealand.
- You must only do legal work.
- Children cannot accompany the visa holder.
- A separate visa is required for partners of visa holders.
- You must come to New Zealand within 12 months of the date your visa is granted.
- You must leave New Zealand before the visa expires.
The application, which can only be done online, will cost NZ208 (RM570)
Brb, adding the time and date to our calendars now!
If you're travelling to New Zealand, custom officers may copy, review, and evaluate data from your devices for security reasons: