PSA: Don't Drink Raw Milk As It Can Cause Severe Bacterial Infection
Taiwanese Woman Who Went Tomb-Sweeping Came Home With 4 Live Bees In Her Eyes
Johor Woman Who Got Braces For Fun Ends Up With Swollen Lips, Fever & Bacterial Infection
20 People Caught A Severe Bacteria Infection After Going To The Same Massage Parlour In KL
A 2-Year-Old Boy In Sarawak Suffering From HFMD Has Died
Class At TTDI School Ordered To Close For 10 Days Due To HFMD
The Authorities Have Revealed The Main Cause Of The HFMD Outbreak In Penang
Precautions Parents Should Take Now That There's A HFMD Outbreak In Malaysia
MOH Doesn't Think It's Necessary For You To Know The Areas Visited By Zika Patient
A Sabah Man Who Tested Positive For Zika Has Died From Heart Complications
Confirmed: A Woman From Klang Is Malaysia's First Zika Virus Patient
Things Malaysian Parents Must Know About The Deadly Diphtheria Infection
We'll send a list to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!
Happy to have you on board! You are now subscribed to the SAYS newsletter!
We're processing now, please wait...
Owned by REV Asia, a part of Media Prima Group
SAYS is Malaysia's social news company. Get highlights of hottest news and must-share stories every day.