Claim Free Duit Raya, Enjoy Up To RM100 Cashback & More With Boost This Raya
Are you excited to receive your duit raya this year?
You're in luck, 'cause Boost is having several promotions to celebrate the joyous occasion of Ramadan and Raya, woohoo!
That's right, the eWallet is back with its seasonal promos, and all you have to do is download and use Boost to enjoy these rewards.
With tons of cashback, prizes, and Boost Stars up for grabs, there’s just so much to look forward to. Plus, Boost even has ways for you to donate to charity, so you can take part in all the fun while doing some good this Ramadan. <3
P.S: Make sure you read 'til the end of the article, because Ejen Ali and Boost's 10 Budak Merah will be dropping in for an all-new Raya adventure!
1. You could land a Perodua ATIVA just by doing your Raya shopping with UnionPay at participating merchants!
Aside from getting the chance to win a brand new car this Raya, you'll also enjoy up to RM20 cashback by paying via UnionPay QR with Boost from 15 April to 30 June.
Just pay with the UnionPay QR code at merchants such as Econsave, TF Value-Mart, eco-shop, Sports Direct, Jakel, Petron, SOGO, and more by using Boost to enjoy this cashback perk.
2. Through Pick & Win, you also stand to win a brand new Vespa with your Boost Stars, so you can balik kampung in style
Basically, the more you spend with Boost this Raya, the more Boost Stars you'll get! So, it's best to use Boost as you carry out your Raya shopping, as you can also use Boost Stars to redeem discounted vouchers, gadgets, household items, and more from the BoostUP Rewards Catalogue. If you're eyeing the Vespa, you'll get to choose from up to three colours to best suit your style. :)
Other awesome prizes that are up for grabs are an iPhone 13, an MSI Gaming Laptop, and more, so hurry and get those entries in before 30 June for a chance to win!
Want a Vespa ASAP? If you purchase one from Dreamshop between 18 April and 30 June, you can enjoy 10x Boost Stars and a chance to receive a free RM500 Dreamshop voucher for your Raya haul.
3. When your friends and family gift you eDuit Raya via Boost, you will receive up to RM10 duit raya from Boost :D
Due to the new normal, we've gotten used to giving and receiving gifts remotely during the festive season. With Boost, you can now send and receive eDuit Raya via DuitNow to all your friends and family, regardless of what bank or eWallet they use.
This Raya, when someone sends you a minimum of RM5 eDuit Raya via DuitNow, Boost will give you up to RM10 EXTRA duit raya within seven days. Sounds too good to be true? Try it out for yourself to find out!
All you need to do is make sure you have a Premium Boost Wallet and link your DuitNow with Boost. If you're still using a Basic Wallet, you can upgrade for free by going to your Profile, tapping on 'My Wallet', and providing your details to verify your identity.
4. Prepping for the festive occasion is easy with Boost, as you can do all your last-minute shopping for groceries, baju raya, and more while earning cashback
Check out all the available cashback promos:
- Enjoy RM10 cashback when you order your buka puasa feast and do your Raya shopping with McDonald's, Giant, CU Mart, KFC, MR DIY, Lotus's, Parkson, MYDIN, Bata, and more
- Enjoy up to RM100 cashback when you shop online with WOWSHOP, ZCITY, and ePheeLive
- Enjoy up to 10x Boost Stars (10x per user) when you shop at Watson's Online Store, Zalora, JD Sports Online, Happy Fresh, KFC Online, Pensonic, Famsy Mall, and more
5. For every RM10 you donate to selected non-governmental organisations (NGOs), Boost will pay it forward by donating RM1
As Raya is a time for giving and helping those in need, Boost is pledging to donate RM1 for every RM10 you donate to charity. You can even convert your Boost Stars to be donated to these charitable NGOs.
If you haven't paid your zakat yet, you can easily do so with Boost's eZakat feature, from the safety and comfort of home.
Wah, things sure are looking exciting with all these rewards in store, kan?
Another way Boost is embracing the festive season is through their collaboration with Ejen Ali!
Known as KebangkiTEN Raya 10 Budak Merah dan Ejen Ali, this animated Raya short film tells the tale of Abu and his nine friends, with Ejen Ali himself making a special appearance, hehe.
Watch the full video below to find out what happens:
Got some cool brand news to share?