Daniel Caesar, 6lack, Rae Sremmurd, And More Are Kicking Off Good Vibes Festival 2019
Who would've thought we'd Get You, Daniel?
The first wave of headliners for Good Vibes Festival, happening on 20 and 21 July at The Ranch @ Gohtong Jaya, is quite impressive to say the least
Kicking off this year's installation is Canadian singer-songwriter Daniel Caesar – best known for his Grammy-winning single 'Best Part'
Daniel will be joined by American rapper 6lack, hip-hop duo Rae Sremmurd and 'Losin Control' singer Russ
Other international artistes who will appear on the headliners stage include:
- Australian DJ Anna Lunoe,
- Norwegian DJ Cashmere Cat,
- American pop band Cigarettes After Sex,
- South Korean singer-songwriter Dean,
- New York-based producer Jai Wolf,
- Australian singer Jess Connelly,
- Guernsey-born producer Mura Masa,
- English alternative rock band Nothing But Thieves,
- South Korean R&B producer Rad Museum,
- American singer-songwriter Sabrina Claudio,
- Dutch DJ San Holo, and
- Korean-American electronic music artist Yaeji.
More headliners will be announced at a later date. Meanwhile, lock down these dates to cop your tickets:
Exclusive Early Birds and VIP tickets go on sale on Monday, 25 March from 12pm onwards for U Mobile customers only, while general public sale will only open on Tuesday, 26 March from 11am onwards.
General admission tickets start from RM360 for a two-day pass. Head over to the official website for more details!
While we wait, check out our interviews with these local artistes who will be featured at Good Vibes Festival 2019:
Read more #entertainment stories on SAYS: