Your Children Will Love ‘Kidz Vs Food,’ KidZania KL’s New Cooking Programme!
KidZania Kuala Lumpur's latest programme, KidZ vs Food, introduces and teaches children the joys of cooking
In collaboration with celebrity chefs, the KidZ vs Food programme will focus on cultivating cooking interest among children by introducing them to food in a fun, fresh and innovative way.
There are the four activity segments:
- Pop-up Kitchen: kids will get a chance to prepare fast and easy recipes such as Japanese sushi from start to finish
- Food Science: kids will get to see how chemical reactions and conditions create different food textures and tastes by producing fun creations like brick jelly and edible slime
- Food Art: kids will learn food presentation and how to create beautiful desserts with cookie art and chocolate garnishing
- Professional Workshops: open to both parents and kids, explore cooking with Malaysia's favourite celebrity chefs, cookbook authors, and food artists
The programme will run from 26th November 2016 to 1st January 2017.
Find out more about the KidZ vs Food programme here.
Celebrity chefs and food experts will also be lending their skills to the programme
Food experts leading the professional workshops are:
- Dato' Fazley Yaakob, winner of MasterChef Celebrity Malaysia
- Abang Brian, owner of Young Chefs Academy and radio announcer on Suria FM
- Samantha Lee, internationally renowned food artist
- Mohana Gill, award-winning cookbook author
- And seven-year-old Chef Leah who inspired the nation by baking cupcakes to raise funds for her little sister who suffers from brain injury
Five young chefs also stand a chance to win the KidZania Zuper Kitchen Challenge
The exclusive kids' cooking contest, organised by KidZania Kuala Lumpur, will give children the chance to showcase their talents in the kitchen.
Prizes include Panasonic cooking appliances, culinary courses at the Young Chefs Academy, autographed cookbooks, KidZania Kuala Lumpur tickets and merchandise, and more!
To find out how your child can participate, head over to their website now.
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is an edutainment centre where children can experience the world in their own indoor kid-sized city using interactive learning and empowering role-play
There are over 90 professions at KidZania KL that children can try out, allowing them to experience their dream careers, be part of a community, and truly understand their limitless potential. Experiences include being lawyers, radio announcers, firefighters, postmen, pilots, doctors, bankers, secret agents and more.
Allow your kids to grow and learn with KidZania Kuala Lumpur's KidZ vs Food programme this holiday season!
Interested in getting published on SAYS?