[PHOTO] GSC Asks Malaysians To Edit A Car Into A Photo And Netizens Delivered
GSC is back at it again, causing (harmless) mischief on social media.
This time, the cinema operator asked fellow Malaysians to edit a car into this photo.
Instead of taking GSC's request seriously, Malaysians started a Photoshop battle to edit silly things into the photo.
The results are hilarious! Without further ado, here are 19 of our top picks:
1. "You know what you gotta do"
2. "I've tried my best"
3. "HELLO! Enough of POSING! Faster get in the car, we are running out of TIME!"
4. "Our PM say: FMCO please stay at home"
5. "Hi~ Love"
We see what you did there...
6. "Give way the aeroplane going landing"
7. "See never follow SOP, pulis come"
8. "No one help her to cross the road. Let me help her. Thank me later."
10. "Pulis... Tangkap amoi blocking the road"
11. "Here's your car, but got lockdown le. Ada letter MITI kah? Pergi mana u?"
12. "Vintage & old school?"
GSC said this photo was taken before Movement Control Order (MCO) la.
14. "This is Initial D... D for Doraemon"
15. A three-part story
16. "Before adding in the car, please complete this"
This photo is giving us PTSD.
17. Deadpool has no chill
18. Just afterworld beings crossing the bridge
The caption is a reference to a 1987 Hong Kong horror movie, Spiritual Love.
19. "I miss cendol"
We miss cendol AND rojak too, Sungei Wang.